"y/n?" His facial expressions changed. y/n looked away, knowing that she wouldn't be able to escape. He ran towards her and gave her a hug. He put his hands on her shoulders and his eyes scanned her face. "Are you okay?"

"What do you think?" y/n put his hands off her shoulders. Joji looked so worried. He walked to the other side of the table to sit and eat.

Then, it was silent. 

He was actually getting a little nicer than days before that. But, he still haven't apologize about anything. He acts like he did nothing wrong and it makes me very mad. Heck, he made every single one of us mad.

~

It was getting pretty late at night.

All of us weren't doing anything significant. But I do know anything we did that day means a lot to y/n. We were all minding each of our business. That way, y/n was able to walk around the apartment and took some of her snow globes.

She had all the snow globes in her arms and she walked into her room without anyone noticing.

"What is she doing? Is she redecorating her room or something?" Joji moved beside me, looking worried as usual. "Yeah." I lied. I haven't tell anyone anything 'cause I still needed confirmation. "Well, you saw it, right?" "Uh huh." "Can I see it?" He smiled.

"No. Not yet. We need confirmation." "Oh..." Joji nodded. "But she's doing fine, right?" "Not really. She misses Ian a lot. But she's getting better than yesterday." I can see the guilt in Joji's face. Bitch, when will you apologize to each one of us and not just her?

"Oh? She didn't take that one." He pointed out one of y/n's snow globe that we thought was her favorite. It even plays her favorite piano piece. "Oh yeah..."

"Maybe she wants to share it with all of us." I continued. "She's doing it as if she's gonna leave or something." He joked. I didn't know what to say, it was suddenly so hard to lie about it.

"She's not leaving, right?" His face changed drastically. "Right?" My eyes started to get a little teary. He was very shook when he noticed my eyes. "No... This isn't funny. She's not, right?" He raised his voice a little. Then, tears started to leak out my eyes, dripping down to my shirt.

"y/n!" He ran to y/n's room.

I ran behind him, trying to stop him. Unfortunately, I'm not as fast as he is.

"George! Wait!"

He was able to get in since the door wasn't locked.

"George?" I heard y/n's voice from outside the room. 

I walked into the room to see Joji with tears on his face, just standing there in shock.

"Niki? You told him already?" I nodded no. "How did he-" "He figured it out himself."

Vas - jager finn

Joji ran towards her and hugged her tight and not letting go as he cried on her shoulder. "Why are you leaving? Don't leave me, y/n. I'm so sorry!" He cried. 

All that yelling caught the attention of the rest of us.

"Please, don't leave me, y/n. I'm so sorry! Please!"

y/n put a hand on his head, running her fingers through his hair as he cried on her shoulder.

"Don't hate me... Please..." He sobbed in her ear. "Why are you leaving, y/n?"

"Hey, what the hell is going on? Niki, what's going on?" Brian held my shoulders.

"y/n's leaving? Joji- what is- huh?" Max was as bewildered as the rest of the guys. He couldn't comprehend what was going on, and nothing that was happening was planned. Obviously.