Tamako Senju

Under editing so if events don't match up then that's why but I do plan on finishing
Name:Tamako (jewel Child) Senju

Nickname:Tama (jewel)

Birthday: 20th March (Spring Equinox)

Gender:Female

Age:10-12

Kekkei Genkai: Wood style, Nature Release, Sage mode (not sure if that belongs there), Water Release, Earth Release

Affiliation:Konoha
Rank:Genin
Academy Graduation Age:10

Family:

Mother:Kichi (fortunate,lucky) Senju,

Father:Kaito (sea,ocean) Senju

Brother:Minoru
(truth)Senju

Aunt:Tsunade Senju

Grandfather:Hashirama Senju (dead)

Great Uncle:Tobirama Senju (dead)

Godfather:Hiruzen Sarutobi

Weapons:Katana, normal Ninja Stuff

Appearance:Waist length brown hair, green eyes, Pale skin, a bit shorter than Naruto.
Clothing:white cardigan that is never buttoned up, a black top that goes to her stomach, black shorts and brown combat boots.

Tailed Beast:5 tailed Nature wolf, Shizen (I have decided that the actual five tails does not exist)

Personality and background :Tamako is often a cheery person who always looks at the bright side of unfortunate facts. unlike naruto Tamako is treated well even though she is a Jinchuriki, and she often says she likes Shizen (5 tails) and she can control her but only in front of her family or when she loses her temper. Tama is a prodigy like her older brother Minoru and her father Kaito. even though she is happy go lucky if you threaten her friends or family she becomes serious and often let's Shizen out. Tamako had a lot of fan boys who continuously ask her out but her overprotective brother often attacks them when he sees any, but that doesn't stop then.
___________________
I know I only just started 'the Juubi's best friend today and I am going to continue it and this is just a second book which I will only update once a month or whenever I feel like it but Juubi's best friend is still my top priority.