"Do you know a morning after spell?".

"Y/n!" she practically shouted, causing me to shush her and pray that Ginny hadn't woken up. "I do," she said, causing me to let out a large breath of relief. "But, I will only help you out if you told me who".

I buried my face in my hands, not wanting to tell her that she had been right all along.

"Fred and George?" She asked smugly, definitely already knowing the answer but wanting me to say it.

I nodded through my closed hands, not being able to look at her as I admitted it. Even though I couldn't see her face, I could practically feel her smirk through my hands.

"What did I-"

"Don't," I interrupted her after removing my hands from my face. "You told me so, I know. Just please do the fucking spell".

"Woah, someone's grumpy," she said. "You'd think that you'd be in a pretty good mood after last night".

I glared at her but refrained from punching her because she was the only one that could reverse my mistake of forgetting to use a condom the night before.

She smiled and lifted her wand, pointing it at my abdomen and mumbling something, resulting in another tingling sensation to spread throughout my lower half.

"How the hell do you even know this spell?" I asked once she had finished.

"I dunno, I wanted to know it just in case I ever needed it," She muttered.

I frowned as I watched the blush that spread over her face as she said that and looked down at the ground.

"Wait a minute. Did you need it? Last night?" I asked with a smile already creeping on my face.

"Maybe," she said quietly. I opened my mouth to say something but she cut me off before I could speak. "Don't act like you're one to speak".

"True," I admitted. "Listen, uh, please don't tell Gin about the twins and me. I don't really know what it is yet and just want to refrain from telling her that I fucked her two brothers last night".

Hermione giggled. "Same here".

We made a pinky promise, something that we hadn't done since we were little, giggling at our individual secrets.

~~~~~~~~~~

When it was time to head over to the train, I just threw my duffel bag over my shoulder, took a deep breath and made my way over with Hermione and Ginny, praying that this all wouldn't be too awkward.

I knew that I needed to speak with Fred and George, but there wouldn't be a good time until I could hopefully get a moment alone with them at the burrow. I was just going to have to get through the commute and then I would find a time to pull them aside and straighten things out. I was pretty sure I hadn't been very clear with my intentions the night before.

The three of us waited on the platform for the boys to arrive. They ended up showing up just a few minutes before the train was to leave, but there were still plenty of open seats on the train so we made our way in to sit down.

I avoided eye contact with the twins, even though I could feel them looking at me as we entered the train and found two empty cabins that were sitting across from each other on the aisle to sit in.

Ginny and I stepped into one of the four person cabins and Hermione was following right behind us, but she was pulled back by her arm by Ron, and he whispered something to her that led her to giggle and follow him into the opposite cabin. Ginny and I shared an amused look and began to get situated.