Bonus- Kristens planned Date- Part 2

We get of the plane and yes, we're in Texas. I know you guys already guessed but I thought I would still reveal it.

"Texas? What could be here that you would want to take me all this way?"

"The date I'm taking you on."

I'm now questioning why I chose this specific date in this specific state. But my answer is, because it's adventure and fun.

"Cmon lets go,  we have to eat, then check into the hotel, then eat again and tomorrow is when our date is scheduled."

"Scheduled? Is it at a fancy restaurant then? One we don't have back home?"

"I don't know. You tell me."

He groans. "Why do you have to be like this?"

"You wouldn't have me any other way." I give him a cheeky grin and walk towards the exit of the airport.

He runs a hand down his face then looks me straight in the eyes, "no, I really wouldn't."

I smile at him as I take his hand and wave a taxi over to get a ride to the hotel.

We throw our bags in the trunk and get in the back of the taxi.

"Where to?"

"The Risen Hotel."

"Alright."

He starts toward our destination and at this point, my face is pressed against the window. Cheeks squished and all, trying to see every single tree, every single piece of grass.

Everything is just new and maybe a little greener or that could be my eyes playing me.

"You look like an idiot." Logan comments with his arms crossed behind his head, laying his head back with his eyes closed.

"That's because I am one."

Logan laughs, and be laughs hard, soon enough the taxi driver, (which I learning his name was Tyrone) starts laughing to, and quickly enough I start laughing to.

"Your crazy." Logan once again says.

"Only in the head."

And that sends them off laughing again.

———

"Thanks Tyrone, it was nice meeting you!" I wave bye as he drives away.

"You make friends easily."

"Yes sir I do."

We walk up to the circle door things of the hotel and walk up to the fancy desk that had a woman standing behind it.

"Hello, What can I do for you?"

"Um, I have booked a room."

"Of course! Name?"

"Um, under Grain."

"Right, here we are, a room with one bed, is that correct?"

"No, there must be a mistake, I booked a room with two separate beds."

The girl looks confused as she looks at the screen of her computer.