Date Night- Part 1

Tonight is the night.

Hey, I've been saying that a lot lately.

But unlike last time, it's the night of a date, instead of a fight.

Ugh I'm so excited.

Logan told me to wear something casual but also warm since there is snow already on the ground.

It literally happened In one night. I went to bed at night, woke up in the morning and it looked like a dam snow globe outside.

Winter, or anything cold, that is in the form of snow or ice, preferably in the months of December, January and February, I hate the most.

And there's snow on the ground.

I'm considering packing my bags, and moving me and Chance to Hawaii.

But that's not happening anytime soon considering I have a date with a very handsome boy tonight that I really, really don't want to miss.

Logan didn't even tell me what we're doing on our date.

What if I dressed up to warm and we're inside most of the time. Or what if I dressed not warm enough.

Oh my god. My brain can't process anything, I've never been on a date, my last two brain cells can't even comprehend the fact that a pretty good looking guy has asked me out.

Willingly...

I run into the closet.

Casual but warm.

Casual but warm..

Casual but warm...

I know the perfect thing!

After finding all the correct pieces of clothing, I put them on and look in the mirror.

I was wearing, black skinny jeans without no rips, (remember warm) with a dark plain rad shirt underneath a plain dark-ish light-ish hoodie.

I paired that with cute light grey ankle boots and a light grey beanie with a fluffy white Pom-Pom on top.

Logan was picking me up in about 20 minutes which gives me time to brush my teeth, grab a gum and throw on my jacket.

I obviously go to the bathroom first to brush my teeth but when I go to grab it, it's not there and neither is the toothpaste.

Huh?

Ok well I guess I'll just have to grab a gum then.

I race down the stairs tripping down the last three steps and land flat on my chest.

God that hurt my boobs and stomach.

"Well that's one way to show your ready." I brother laughed.

"Shut it." He continued to laugh as I popped in a gum and started searching for my jacket.

"Watcha looking for?"

"My green jacket."

"Living room."

Sure enough it was lying on the armrest.

"Thanks!"

"No problem. So you know if he pressures you or anything that makes you uncomfortable-"

"Yes I know, call you." I roll my eyes.

"What? No! Kick him in the balls and stab him with a knife and tell him to leave you the fuck alone." I cringe at his choice of words.

"Stab who?" Logan's voice sounds from behind the door.

"Stab the chicken Chance is making for himself tonight, ain't that right?" I look at Chance.