The apple juice isn't Mine

I know Logan doesn't believe me. But as long as I don't technically tell him, then he won't find out.

Earlier today in class, he kicked my chair the whole time. I actually turned back to ask him to stop, but when I opened my mouth, nothing came out, it's not like he was gonna listen to me anyway.

But I'm driving home now. I have to stop at the grocery store, gotta pick up a few things, mostly orange juice, but other things too.

Tomorrow's Friday, after that its the weekend. So far I have nothing planned. But, I do have that fight tonight.

If I'm about to spend a shit ton of money on food over the next hour then, I'm gonna need that 18,000 dollars.

I pull into the grocery store, parking as close to the front as possible. Hey the pregnant ladies and the older people already get a close parking space, I can take this one.

I get out and lock my car. I turn around put my fingers to my eyes and point them back at the car.

'I'm watching you' I mouth.

I head for the front door and immediately go for the open fridges. I grab about four orange juice containers, and one apple juice. (For Chance)

I find apple juice is to surgery.

I then go to the candy isle and grab a few things, ok so I grab about a lifetime supply of sour watermelons. Sue me. But I also grabbed some gum.

I go to the movie isle next and look around for a bit, picking a few here and there.

For some odd reason, I can never watch anything on Netflix, I just can't get into like I can for disc movies or on yesmovies.com.

I go to the cash that seemed most empty and sure enough, the other person just got there and started to unload his stuff.

I pull out my phone and go on Wattpad as I waited for his things to move up. I was basically halfway through the chapter, (it wasn't a long chapter) when a voice speaks right next to my ear.

"What are you reading?" I jump and almost drop my phone on the ground but I catch before that can happen, I really don't want to buy another one.

I turn around to see the one and only Logan. Literally no surprise there.

"Are you following me?"

"You wish," he winked. "But no, my mom asked me to pick something up for dinner."

"Oh."

"So what were you re-, why do you have so many jugs of orange juice and even more packets of sour watermelons!?"

"Uh." I stutter as I feel the blood rush to my cheeks, embarrassed that he caught me practically pigging out on everything in the cart.

"The apple juice isn't mine!" I blurt out. What's that going to do Kristen? Stupid.

"Mam, your next." Oh right the line.

Sure enough I turn around and the other guy is already out the door.

I start unloading my stuff, even the guy at the till, widen his eyes in how much, not only orange juice but the watermelons as well.

He puts them all through and I pay for each item. This is so embarrassing.

I don't wait for Logan, that might sound really mean but I quite literally run out the door. Rushing for my car, I unlock the trunk and throw everything in.

I look beside me and I see Logan's red Ferrari. The big ass 'KING' giving it away.

I get into my car and start the ignition.

Spinning out like they do in Fast and Furious. Vin diesel has nothing on me. I then speed to my next location:

McDonalds!

Ok so what I wanted a blueberry pomegranate smoothie. You really can't be mad at me for this one.

I pull in the drive through.

"Hi what can I get you?" A deep voice asks.

"Hi, can I get a large, blueberry pomegranate smoothie please?"

"Yes of course, is that all?" He says with a voice that sounded recorded, as if he's been saying that all day, which he has or else he wouldn't be getting payed.

"Yup that would be everything."

He gives me my total and with one last thank you, I pull up to the window to pay and receive my smoothie.

The window opens and a surprised expression was on my face and a embarrassed expression was on his.

"Micheal?"

"No, my name is Jeff!" He's says quickly, making me think of 22 Jump Street.

"What are you doing, working here?"

He sighs, "My family needed some help with money so I said I would get a job. This was the easiest one to get. Plus the tips are sometimes more than what I actually make!"

I laugh and soon he laughs with me.

"I guess that makes sense." Just then I hear a honk behind me.

I turn around to see Logan. Of donkey nation course he's there. I groan.

"He's been following me I swear." I bang my head on the steering wheel a couple hundred times.

"Hey did you order two large blueberry pomegranate smoothies?"

"No, just one."

"Oh, well then he must of ordered one too."

"I'll ask him."

I open my door and step out, "Hey, Lowgy? Did you order and blueberry pomegranate smoothie, by any chance?"

"Ya."

Maybe he's stalking me to...

"It's his." I say getting back in my car. "Is your machine broken or something?"

"No these people are just a bunch of lazy asses," he raised his voice so they all could hear him, "that can't do anything."

Just then my smoothie comes into view.

"Here you go Kris." He hands it to me and I put it in the console.

"See you tomorrow!"

"Yup." And with that I drive away.

——

Question:

Favourite song?

-Don't You Cry For Me (Acoustic)

Vote, comment and show your friends