Jesus Christ....

It was a very normal day in winter, near to Christmas, when I got the call. My phone was going crazy but the caller was unknown. I answered it causticiously.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello! Are you Jasmine Anna Delevinge?" the female voice asked. I gulped and replied with 'yes.'

"Will you meet me at Starbucks in a few minutes please? It's important!" she said. I agreed and left a note telling the boys where I was going.

I walked to Starbucks and waited for the person on the other end of the phone.

"Jasmine Anna Delevinge?" a female voice asked, causing me to turn around. A blonde girl stood there, she looked like me. A male stood behind her, he looked different to both of us.

"Yes?" I smiled and they sat down.

"Er, is your mother Kate Delevinge?" the male asked. I nodded, confused. I never really knew my mother, but I never forgot her name.

"Is your dad Robert Delevinge?" he asked again.

"I don't know, he left when I was born apparentley, according to mum" I smiled sadly.

"Well, Jasmine, this may be confusing but it also may not matter to you. Basically, Robert isn't actually your dad. Your mum had an affair with another man and had you. That man is our dad.......and yours too....which means we are all siblings....." the girl smiled weakly. I gasped and nodded.

"This will be even more shocking, we are all triplets, we were separated at birth because our parents agreed not to say anything about the affair and mum took you. Robert left when you were three. He found out about everything and your mum put you up for adoption when you were five because she was depressed......" the guy smiled sadly.

"Wow" I gasped. He nodded. Oh.my.god. I had a brother AND a sister....wait no....I had two twin siblings....WE WERE TRIPLETS.

"Lets start from the beginning......Hey i'm Jasmine Anna Delevinge! What's your names?" I smiled happily.

"I'm Sienna Julia Adams, I took my dads name!" the blonded haired girl smiled.

"I'm Sam Cameron Adams, I'm the oldest of us three, Sienna's is the middle one and your the younest Jasmine!" the brown haired guy smiled. He had perfect white teeth and tanned skin. My siblings were beautiful.

"Single or not single!" I asked. They looked at me weirdly. "I need to know everything about my brother and sister!"

"Single" Sienna smiled.

"Not single. I have a girlfriend named Texas!" Sam smiled. AW!

"what about you Jazz? Can I call you that?" Sienna asked.

"Course you can! Can I call you Si? I'm taken and you won't believe me when I say who with!" I smiled.

"Yeah you can! AND WHO?" Sienna asked.

"Zayn Malik" I whispered. Sam's eyes widened and Sienna shrieked.

!WWOOAAAHHHHHHH YOU LUCKY LITTLE-" Sienna cried. I blushed.

"He needs the brothers seal of approval mind! Can we meet him Jazzy?" Sam asked. I nodded happily and we finished our drinks before I walked them to the house I share with the boys and Zoey and El and Dani. I unlocked the door and walked in. I was laughing with Sam and Sienna. Everyone was sat on the sofa, looking at me, confused as hell.

"Thanks for telling me where you went today babe! I was worried as fuck! Didn't you check your phone or anything Jasmine? and Who is this boy? The guy you were with?" Zayn asked accusingly.

"I left a note on the fridge, no I haven't  checked my phone." I sighed and told Sienna and Sam to sit down.

"So who are they then?" Niall asked, seriously.

"Guys, El, Dani, Zoey, I'd like you to meet my brother and sister. Sienna, Sam, this is Niall, Harry,  Liam, Louis, Elenor, Danielle and Zoey, my best friends! Guys, I only found out about them today okay? I was very suprised so I didn't check my phone or anything okay? Si, Sam, this is Zayn my boyfriend!" I smiled and everyone shook hands. They chatted for ages but Zayn avoided eye contact with me.

"Jazz, we need to talk to you.....in private please!" Sam smiled kindly. I nodded and followed them to the kitchen.

"Whats going on guys?" I asked. They smiled and exchanged glances.

"Dad wants to meet you......in person" Sam said.

"Thats great! When could I?" I asked eargerly.

"Whenever you want hun, but the thing is........We live in America" Sienna muttered sadly.

"Oh.....Well, why did you guys come over here then?" I asked.

"To see you of course!" Sam grinned and hugged me.

"Will you come back to America with us? I know it's a lot to ask, but dad wants to see you.....meet you I mean" Sienna smiled.

"Okay!"

"You can bring your friends if you want to?" Sam said.

"I'd rather not, lets leave it at family eh?" I smiled and we went into a group hug. I was going to America for vacation with my brother and sister!:) After they left, they were staying in a fancy hotel, I explained everything to the boys and girls.

"How long for?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know, but I leave in two days, I HAVE to meet my real dad. Maybe I could see mum aswell!" I smiled. He looked downcast and annyoyed.

"We understand hunni!" Zoey smiled.

"Zoey we have to talk okay?" I smiled and she nodded and followed me out of the room.

"I want you to come with me to support me. I don't want the others there because.....I dunno, awkward I suppose!" I muttered and she agreed. I went to bed after that and slept the whole night thankgod. Zayn didn't join me though, I don't know why he was acting weird lately!