Find your Love

Everyone got ready and we headed for the clubs. We managed to avoid the paparazzi and got in without much fuss. 'Cinema' by Benni Benassi and Gary Go was playing. I danced with Harry and everyone else danced with their partners;) Harry held me closer to him each time the song changed. We eventually broke apart and ended up twisting and singing. I kept taking drinks and singing and dancing on the tables. Harry and I were dancing like prats. A circle was forming around us and people were clapping randomly. I was laughing my ass off when the song finished and a slow song came on. Harry moved towards me, people still watching. He leaned in and kissed me full on the lips. I didn't pull away. I smiled in between the kiss and pulled him in closer. I looked to my left as Harry nuzzled my neck and saw Zayn staring from the bar. I smiled weakly at him as Perrie started kissing him. He turned away when she did and ignored her. What was he playing at?

"Will you be my girlfriend Jazzy?" Harry whispered. I nodded and kissed him. I was in love with Zayn.....but I also loved Harry. I loved Flynn as a friend. Nothing more nothing less, I wish I felt the same way for Zayn, but I couldn't control the feelings for him. I kept dancing with Harry and kissing him. I walked to the toliets alone and saw Perrie making out with some random guy. I stormed up to Perrie and pulled on her hair.

"OW BITCH!" she shrieked.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? YOU ARE DATING ZAYN YOU SLUTTY WHORE!" I screamed in her face. She smirked at me and the guy ran off.

"Your a slutty little bitch trying to steal Zayn from me. Your a nasty piece of work Jasmine and your a fat little ugly tart!" she smirked and folded her arms across her chest. I gasped and slapped her. She lunged for me and pulled my hair. I grabbed her hair and shoved her on the floor. I sat on her and held her down.

"YOU CHEATED ON ZAYN. YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM YOU SLUT! I'M NOT AFTER HIM, HE'S MY BEST FRIEND AND YOUR BOYFRIEND!" I screamed in her face. I felt strong hands lifting me off Perrie, I squirmed and wiggled trying to break free of this person's grasp. It was no use.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" Zayn yelled, going towards Perrie. She smirked at me and did pretend crying to Zayn.

"She-...she,....attacked me for NO reason!" Perrie sniffed fakely.

"OH YOU LYING LITTLE BITCH, YOU WERE SUCKING THE FACE OFF SOME RANDOM GUY WHO LITERALLY JUST RAN OFF BEFORE I GOT MY HANDS ON HIM YOU SLUT!" I yelled, lunging for her again. Liam held me back, calming me down.

"Perrie is tha true?" Zayn asked sadly. She pretended to cry and denied it.

"No baby, I would never do that! She's just jealous!" she smirked and nuzzled her head into his chest. I glared at her and spat at her feet.

"Your a lying little bitch, I wouldn't make it up otherwise, I want Zayn to be happy! I would never break him and his girlfriend up without a good reason. I hate you Perrie but I didn't intefere until now you bitch! You CHEATED ON HIM RIGHT HERE TWO MINUTES AGO!" I yelled before turning on my heels and walking away. I heard yelling and crying. Then footsteps were coming after me but I ran faster. I went head first into Harry, who was oblivious to the fight.

"Babe whats wrong? Why are you crying?" he asked, hugging me.

"Perrie cheated on Zayn and I attacked her but he didn't believe me I don't think!" I sniffed. He leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Lets go home and eat ice-cream and watch movies yeah?" he smiled and we left hand-in-hand. We were just about to get into the cab when I saw Zayn running after me.

"JAZ, JASMINE WHERE ARE YOU? JAZZ!" he yelled.

"Save it Zayn, it's either her, or me!" I sniffed and shut the cab door. I recieved a text from him.