Gatecrashing Bitch

*A few Months Later*

Zayn and I were still going strong, like a young married couple. Niall proposed to Sienna, and she's pregnant. It's their engagement party tonight. Sienna is getting ready with me, Lucy, El and Dani whilst the boys get ready together. The children were coming aswell, but only for an hour or so, before everyone gets drunk. I dressed Flynn, who was now four and starting school in September, in cute jeans and a t-shirt. He looked like a mini Zayn! AW. Sienna dressed Anna whilst Dani dealt with Jake. Lucy was five months pregnant and her bump was beginning to show. It was so cute! I wore a cute mini dress and cream heels. Before I changed, I showered and shaved and everything. But when I got out of the shower, I discovered some turquoise dip dye stuff. I grinned and applied it to my blonde hair. In no time, the ends of my hair, where turquoise!(PICTURE ON THE SIDE) I got into the dress and did my make-up. I walked out and the girls gasped.

"OH MY GOD GUURRL YOUR HAIR IS GERT LUSH!" Lucy laughed and tackled me into a hug.

"Thanks!" I smiled happily and took Flynn's hand. Sienna came out of the bedroom and she looked amazing! Her blonde hair was wavy and she had a beautiful white dress on. She looked beautiful. I took Anna's hand aswell and we all got into the car. We were driven to the venue and we walked in. Everyone was already there and I saw Zayn looking for me. I guess he didn't recognise me because of my hair. I went up and tapped him on the shoulder and he spun around. He gazed in awe and fiddled with my hair.

"Babe, you look gorgeous!" he flirted and kissed me.

"Thanks! But Sienna looks even better!" I winked and he smirked.

"No one could look better than you....smurf!" he laughed and I glared.

"Very funny....NOT!" I glared and he chuckled and grabbed my hand to dance. R Kelly's 'Ignition' came on and we swayed to the beat. I ran my hands through Zayn's hair. He glared and then ruffled my own hair.

"Don't touch the hair Smurfy!" he laughed and kissed me.

"You can't say much! Your hair is steep....like a ski jump!" I laughed and he glared evily.

"Aw, did I hurt baby's feeling?" I pouted cutely and he kissed me.

"Yea, you owe me later!" he winked and kissed me before slapping my arse, hinting sex.

"CHEEKY!" I giggled and we carried on dancing. Flynn tugged on my dress and wanted to be picked up. I lifted him high into the air and swung him around. The time passed and the children started to leave one by one as the adults became more rowdy. I walked over to Sienna, who wasn't drinking because she was two months pregnant and Niall wasn't drunk either. Liam and Dani weren't and well, none of our 'gang' were hammered. Then the Macarana came on and we all started to do the famous dance. We were half way through the song when someone lardy bitch started shouting. Then I realised who it was....Zoey.

"OH LOOK AT YOU ALL HERE, GETTING COSY. YOU BITCH SIENNA WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS! WHORE! STEALING MY BOYFRIEND AND DAUGHTER YOU SLUUUTTT!" she was yelling drunkly. Sienna was about to argue back when I stepped in.

"I think you better leave don't you?" I snapped and she laughed at me.

"Oh look, it's the SMURF OF THE CENTURY!" she cackled evily.

"Call me what you want, but at least i'm not a druggy drunk whore who can't look after her own child and had her taken away. You know, it doesn't suprise me that Niall left you for Sienna, she's a better mother, a better fiance and a better person altogether! Leave now!" I smiled sarcastically and Zoey glared. She waltzed past me and walked over to Sienna.

"Ah, look, whore is pregnant with MY boyfriend! Not for long!" she laughed and PUNCHED Sienna in the tummy, making her fall to the floor in pain. Dani and I lunged for Zoey, tackling her to the ground and slapping her. The boys and El, were helping Sienna and calling an ambulance. Dani managed to throw Zoey out.

"GO BACK TO THE GUTTER WHERE YOU BELONG YOU BABY KILLING SLUT!" I yelled before slamming the doors, leaving Zoey lying on the floor with cigerette ends and chewing gum. She looked a mess. No wonder Niall dumped her. The ambulance arrived quickly and took Sienna to hospital. We waited anxiously for the news about the poor baby.

"What if we lose it?" Niall sobbed. Harry comforted him.

"It'll be fine mate, Sienna will make sure the baby is fine!" he said. I wasn't so sure, the punch had been pretty hard, but I hoped with all my heart that the baby and Sienna were okay.

"Mr Horan? I am glad to say that your fiance and the baby are okay, but Ms Delevinge needs a lot of rest and she's a bit shaken up so take good care of her. We are keeping her in overnight just to do some checks and just to make sure no damage has been done!" the nurse smiled and we all cheered. I went to see my sister who was pale and sleeping. I pushed her hair away from her face and kissed her forhead gently.

"Night night future mummy!" I chuckled and walked away. Zayn drove me home as everyone else went home aswell.

"Babe, i'm so glad that Sienna and the baby are fine!" I sighed and kissed Zayn when we got into the house. He unzipped my dress and started to take off my bra but then I made him stop. I felt sick. I ran to the toliet and threw up. Oh god, was I suffering from that eating disorder again? I walked back into the bedroom and kissed Zayn before changing into my pj's and lying down to watch a movie with Zayn.

"Babe why were you sick?" he asked.

"Probs to much to drink!" I lied and snuggled down.

"Thats a HUGE lie, you didn't drink tonight....tell me the truth" he chuckled. Now I would have to tell him about the eating thing...

"When you were on tour, I was constantly being sick, I thought I was pregnant but the tests said I wasn't. I went to the doctors and she said I had an eating disorder which is shit, because i'm not skinny and I eat ALOT, as you know. I think thats the problem" I sighed and he looked annoyed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked angrily.

"Because it wasn't important, I was perfectly healthy and if I mentioned it, you might have got upset about the twins..." I sighed and felt tears brimming, remembering the babies I had miscarried.

"Shh, it's okay, I understand" he smiled sadly and pulled me into him. I snuggled down and watched the movie before falling asleep in his arms. I didn't know what to do about the sickness. Was it the eating thing or something else......;)