Forgive and Forget?....50% of that

Texas and Sam had decided to go out exploring London with Flynn...because I didn't want Sam punching Zayn again. They left and I got changed into some sweatpants and a tank top before the doorbell rang. It was them. I took a deep breath and opened the door. They all smiled at me but I glared.

"Come in" I said and they walked in slowly and caustiously.

"You have half an hour to explain everything and persuade me to stay" I said coldly and they started to explain. By the time they had finished, I had began to believe them.

"Fine, i'm staying but if you EVER pull a stunt like that again, you won't even get a chance to explain, understand?" I threatened and they all nodded. The boys and girls left, leaving Zayn and myself alone. Sam brought Flynn back and I told him I was staying.

"Okay sweetie, call me if you need anything yeah? And you, ever pull a stunt like that again and you won't live to see tomorrow understand?" Sam threatened Zayn. Zayn nodded and walked into the kitchen. I hugged Sam and then Texas before waving them off. I walked awkwardly back inside to play with Flynn. We watched Peppa Pig together before giving him some dinner and sitting down with him on the couch, reading a story to him.

And with that, Flynn was alseep. I carried him upstairs, ignoring the fact that Zayn was stood in the doorway, smiling. I glared at him and tucked Flynn in to bed. I walked quietly back downstairs to clea up his toys and things. Zayn was sitting on the couch.....crying? I sat down next to him and rubbed his back.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"You hate me now, i'm soso sorry" he said sadly, inbetween sobbing.

"I don't hate you.....I forgive you....but I can't forget what happened. It will stay with me for the rest of my life you know" I said sadly and he sighed. He hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head. I sniffed and walked outside, with the guitar. Zayn followed me and we sat down by the pool. The lights were on around the edge and it looked beautiful. I started to strum on the guitar. I started to sing 'Dark Side' by Kelly Clarkson.

There's a place that i know
it's not pretty there and few have ever gone
if i show it to you now
will it make you run away

or will you stay
even if it hurts
even if i try to push you out
will you return?
and remind me who i really am
please remind me who i really am

everybody's got a dark side
do you love me?
can you love mine?
nobody's a picture perfect
but we're worth it
you know that we're worth it
will you love me?
even with my dark side?

like a diamond
from black dust
it's hard to know
what can become
If you give up
so don't give up on me
please remind me who i really am
[ From: http://www.elyrics.net ]

everybody's got a dark side
do you love me?
can you love mine?
nobody's a picture perfect
but we're worth it
you know that we're worth it
will you love me?
even with my dark side?

don't run away
don't run away
just tell me that you will stay
promise me you will stay
don't run away
don't run away
just promise me you will stay
promise me you will stay

will you love me? ohh

everybody's got a dark side
do you love me?
can you love mine?
nobody's a picture perfect
but we're worth it
you know that we're worth it
will you love me?
even with my dark side?

Zayn stared in awe as I finished the last part.

"Your voice is beautiful" he gasped.

"No it isn't" I sighed and got up to go to bed. Zayn grabbed my wrist and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed back but then pulled away and went to bed. I lay in bed that night, wondering if I had made the right choice in staying. Zayn better make it worth it. I could forgive him, I could forgive the others. But I could never forget...

Hey Readers! Video of a guitar version of 'Dark Side' on the side. It's amazing! Not Jasmine, but it's her voice;)<3 Did she make the right choice in forgiving Zayn?

Little thing, I am going to Southampton for a few days to visit my Grandparents, so I MIGHT update tomorrow in within the next few days!:) Dedication to one4evr because I made her cry:'( I'm sorry!<3