My Secret Admirer...or is he a stalker?

A few days past smoothly and nothing was akward between Zayn and myself. He acted as normal and never invited Perrie round unless he had to, because of paparazzi.

"PANCAKES GUYS!" I yelled and Niall came bounding in, with his own special plate.

"Nialler why do you have a plate?" I asked, smiling.

"Because then I don't have to wait for a plate!" he smiled and grabbed three pancakes. Everyone else appeared and Niall shared his pancakes with Zoey. He would never share his food with anyone, this must be true luuuuurve! We all finished breakfest and decided to go out for the day.

"How about the beach?" Zayn smiled. "I'd love to see you in a bikini Jazzy!"

"Phwaha you wish Malik!" I smirked and flounced off to get my stuff for the beach. About half an hour later, I was ready to go and we were all heading down to the beach in Louis's car. El and Dani came aswell. Pretty soon, we had the towels laid on the sand and the volleyball net set up.

"Girls VS boys....agreed? I'm ref seeing as I am single!" Harry smiled and sat on the sideline. Zayn hit me in the stomach three times with the inflatable ball. The guys were winning like  15-2.

"Guys I have a plan!" Dani smirked and told us. We all agreed and set up our court again.Right in the middle of a game, I walked over to the sideline.

"Hold on guys!" I yelled, causing everyone to look at me. Showtime. I took off my top and ripped shorts to reveal my black strapless bikini. Zoey smacked the ball and it hit Zayn in the face. I pretended not the notice and bent over as the game went on. The girls scored ten points during that little session. I nudged Zoey as it was her turn to shine, she would distract Nialler for sure, who was their best player. She smirked and took off her dress, to show off her amazing body. Elenor smacked the ball at Niall at he didn't get to it in time.

"NIALL YOU DERP! STOP GETTING DISTRACTED BY THEIR ASSES!" Zayn yelled and shook Niall. Zoey stafted giggling and joined the game again.

"YOU CAN'T SAY MUCH! YOU LOST US FOUR POINTS WHEN YOU STARED AT JASMINE'S ASS!" Niall yelled back. I laughed loudly but stopped when they all stared at me.

"Guys I think the girls win!" Harry smiled at us and the boys protested.

"NO THEY DON'T, WE WON LIKE 1 BILLION-0!" Louis shouted. Harry shrugged and said:

"They have better bodies, face it!" Harry grinned and I high fived him.

"Whatever! Lets sun-bathe!" Zayn rolled his eyes and laid himself down on a towel. MY towel.

"Get off you derp!" I smirked but he ignored me. "Zayn I have no where to lie now!"

"Your problem not mine babes!" he winked and rolled over to sun bathe. I groaned and walked along the beach. I walked for about half an hour before I felt arms around my waist, pulling me in. I didn't know who.

"Your beautiful you know. That boy should tell you more often" the voice whispered and I tried to wiggle free and their grasp got looser. I spun around when they let me go and I saw someone in jeans and a hoodie running off. I yelled after them but gave up because they were quite fast. Who the hell was it? I shook my head and carried on walking. My phone started to ring and it was suprisingly Flynn. I answered it.

"Hey Flynny!" I smiled.

"Hey gorgeous! Wanna meet up at the beach?" he said.

"Yea, i'm here right now, meet me by the rocks now?"

"Yea, see you in five beautfiul!" he flirted and I hung up. What a cheeky little bastard he is! I walked slowly to the moutain of rocks and perched on the biggest. I sat there for a long time until Flynn sat next to me.