Mission 1: Snial and escaping the OAP rebel

Right, Lucy was over my house with El and Dani. Did I mention we all hated Zoey now. El and Dani finally saw what a bitch she really is and agreed with mission Niall and Sienna....a.k.a Snial.

"Right, we have to get Zoey away from Niall. She thinks I'm still friends with her, so I will distract her whilst you three get Niall and Sienna together!" Dani smiled. We all nodded and Lucy came up with an idea.

"Lets list all their strong points and weeknesses!" she said and we all agreed. I brought down a whiteboard and some pens. El took one pen and I took the other. She did weaknesses and I wrote down the strong points:

Weaknesses:

They argue a lot

Anna likes Sienna more than Zoey

Zoey is clingy

Niall and her never spend any time together anymore

Niall gets along really well with Sienna

....we couldn't think of anymore.

"Wait I can think of something Niall said....Let me think a minute.....Oh yea, he said that he thinks Zoey is sometimes a bitch towards you and doesn't deserve happiness!" Dani said.

"Okay, thats good, he is totally right. This relationship is totally on the rocks!" I nodded and wrote down their strong points.

Strong Points:

They have a daughter

They were/are crazy about eachother

We couldn't think of anymore strong points and there were only two.

"This relationship isn't very strong is it?" Dani sighed and we all shook our heads.

"Okay, operation Snial starts NOW!" Lucy smirked and we all cheered.

"We need a plan to start off with...." I sighed. We all sat in silence, thinking of different plans.

"I have an idea........" El said suddenly.

"What is it?" we all chorused and then laughed.

"Okay.....i'm serious now.....why don't us girls arrange a trip to the cinema with Sienna and we ask the boys to come along aswell. But don't invite Zoey. Then, at the last minute, something goes wrong and then Sienna and Niall are left alone at the cinema or something. Either that or we tell the boys our plan and get them to play along?" El suggested and we all nodded.

"It'll be A LOT easier if we tell the boys....but who is the big mouth in the group?" I said.

"Er, possibley....Louis" El sighed and then smirked.

"We careful what you tell him then, because we can't have him spilling everything and then ruining it" Dani said sadly. El nodded.

"Right, lets ring the boys and invite them over" I said and I rang Zayn. El rang Louis. Dani rang Liam and Lucy rang Harry.

 "Right, they are all coming over" Lucy stated and the doorbell rang then. That was very quick?! We all darted for it and answered it. All the boys, minus Niall, were stood there, looking confused.

"Right whats all this about and why couldn't we bring Niall?" Liam asked, worried.

"Sit down and listen..."I ordered and they obeyed.