I rolled it said 6, so I rolled again

*1 Month Later*

"YOU CHEATED YOU LITTLE FAGGOT. YOU CHEATED!" I yelled at Zayn as we played snakes and ladders with Flynn. Flynn giggled.

"NO I DIDN'T YOUR THE FAGGOT I DIDN'T CHEAT! THE DICE SAYS 6 SO I MOVED 6 AND ROLLED AGAIN AND IT WAS 6 AGAIN AND I ROLLED IT AGAIN THEN IT WAS 3 SO I MOVED THREE" Zayn replied and I shook my head before moving the counter back. Flynn giggled again.

"You two are so childish!" Liam sighed and kissed Jake on the head. Sienna laughed and hugged Anna tightly. AW. She was truley the best 'mum' to Anna. Niall smiled at his girlfriend and kissed her full on. EW.

"PDA PDA PDA!" I yelled and covered Flynn's eyes.

"Oh come on, us kissing is NOTHING compared to you and Zayn yelling at eachother over a FLYNN'S SNAKES AND LADDERS GAME!" Sienna laughed and Niall chuckled. Flynn grinned cheekily.

"Oy you, cheeky little monkey!" Zayn laughed and twirled Flynn around like an aeroplane. I laughed at this and sat next to Lucy and Harry.

"Guys, Lucy and I have something to announce........we are having a baby....." Harry grinned happily and I squealed.

"WE ARE GOING CLOTHES SHOPPING AND BUGGY SHOPPING AND TOY SHOPPING AND EVERYTHING!" I squealed as Lucy shrieked in delight and danced around the room with me.

"Gusy, can we go camping? I have never been before?" Niall asked randomley before congratulating Harry and Lucy.

"Yea, I have NEVER been camping!" Sienna said, suprising us all.

"YOU HAVE MISSED OUT ON SO MUCH!" I said, faking crying.

"But there's nowhere to camp in America, that I know of anyway" she sighed and Niall looked at her adoringly.

"HAVE A CHILD ALREADY!" Zayn screeched making us all laugh.

"I have to agree, you two would have the cutest babies!" Liam said seriously. AW THEY BOTH BLUSHED!

"LETS GO CAMPING!" I yelled, covering Flynn's ears to protect him from the noise.

"When though?" Dani asked.

"Hrm, tomorrow?" Louis smiled and we all agreed. The kiddies would stay with Zayn's parents or Zayn's sisters, who adored our little ones. We couldn't take them because things' might go on in the little tents that we all owned....if you know what I mean;) We hunted out some things to take camping and packed them all in our cars, everyone had gone home to pack their stuff leaving Zayn and myself. Trish had taken the children back with her so they could settle down for the night. We would only be gone a few days anyway!

**The Next Day...CAMPING DAY***

Everything was ready and packed in the car, all the clothes were packed, the camping site knew we were coming because we had booked a slot in the campsite and all the tents and equipment were stuffed in the car. Everyone else were taking their own cars.

"It's gonna be a long drive to Wales my baby girl!" Zayn sighed and we got in the car. I called everyone to say we were leaving. They were all leaving except Harry and Lucy. They were stopping off to grab some lunch before they started their eight hour journey to Wales:(

"Why are we doing this? It's going to take SOOOO LOONNGGG!" I sighed as we were driving on the motorway to get out of London. The traffic was building up and you will never guess who we saw............LOUIS AND ELENOR. They pulled up along side us and turned up their music really loud. We were peeing ourselves laughing when Classical music came on and Louis was opera singing. El was joining in and Zayn and I challenged them with some Rock Music we found on the radio. Finally, the traffic began to move somewhere.