We have all the time in the world<3

Zayn carried me bridal style down the aisle and into the car, where we would drive to the beach for the afterparty! WOOAAHHHHH PAARRTTTYYYYY! Everyone else was being escorted in separate cars to the venue. I couldn't wait.

"Mrs Malik, shall we?" Zayn asked as we arrived, he offered to help me out the car. I smiled.

"Yes Mr Malik, we shall" I smiled and he lifted me out of the car. The beach where the party was taking place was truly breathtaking. The music was playing quietly and somehow, everyone was at the party before us?! I laughed it off and danced with friends.

"So, little sister, you owe us this dance for abandoning us and going with HIM!" Sam said jokingly and grabbed me and then Sienna, who was chatting with Niall. They looked cute together, depsite him being with the bitch I used to call my best friend!

"I love this song!" I squealed as Taio Cruz's 'Fast Car' came on. I jumped around with my siblings in my huge white dress. Sam admitted that he found it difficult not to step on my dress!

"You look gorgeous baby girl!" Lucy smiled, coming up behind me and stealing me away from my sister and brother, who were still dancing.

"Thanks hun! You look S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G Luce!" I smiled and she hugged me.

"Thanks babe! But I don't and don't argue! I always win!" she smirked and walked off to Harry and they started dancing wildly. I walked back over to my siblings who hadn't noticed that I had gone, typical!:D

"So hows everything with the lovely Texas?" I asked Sam. He smiled and blushed a little.

"THEY ARE ENGAGED!" Sienna cried jokingly.

"Why are you sad Si? Thats a good thing! CONGRATS BIG BRO!" I smirked and he hugged me tightly.

"Because your married now Jazzy and he's engaged and i'm still SINGLE!" she said sadly. I hugged her.

"Don't worry, Gods saving you for someone special!" I lifted her spirits and she smiled happily. She nodded and went off to dance with some friends. Heidi and Dad were kissing in the corner, ew are their age aswell! GROSS. It sent shivers, not the good shivers the grossed out shivers, down my spine. I felt strong arms around my waist.

"Hey baby, you stunning girl. How have I got so lucky as to have you as the mother of my baby boy and now my WIFE?!" Zayn whispered in my ear.

"Oooo I don't know, it must be your lucky day eh?" I smirked and then the song changed quickly.

"Your Hand fits in mine like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind, it was meant to be

And i'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks.

And it all make sense to me" the speakers blared out. I grabbed Zayn's hand we danced slowly as the sun began to set. Zayn took my hand and dragged me down to the water as we stared up at the sky. Someone had lit the fire in the fire-pit and everyone was handing out marshmallows. HA. Now I wonder who brought those? Niall perhaps?;)

"The sky really is beautiful tonight, so many stars!" I smiled as the stars began to appear one by one before my own eyes. Zayn put his hand around my waist and I felt something tugging on my dress. Flynn. AW my baby boy! Zayn picked him up and pointed at the stars.

"Look Flynn, those are stars! STARS!" Zayn smiled and Flynn grinned.

"They are like diamonds!" he smiled. I looked at Zayn, he looked at me.

"LIKE DIAMONDS IN THE SKY!" we sang and laughed together as Flynn looked confused. Bless him! We all walked back happily and roasted marshmallows with everyone else. The music was playing still and the dancing was going to carry on almost all night. Zayn and I were due to leave for your honeymoon tonight at 9:00PM. We were going to Brazil and were staying on our own private island. The songs were amazng, all my favourites. "We have all the time in the world" came on, but the PY version. Then I noticed, IT WAS LIVE! The band of musicans had lined up along the sand and began to play. Perfect!(A/N Video on the side, listen to it NOW)