Let's get together

The reds and the single blue all stud in the room filled with teleporters with Simmons trying to explain everything

Simmons: And that brought you back here. So, theoretically one of these teleporters should transport us back to Blood Gulch, or anywhere else that we want to go. Do you understand?

Caboose: Yes. No. What does thermoretically mean?

Simmons: I probably could have saved a lot of time by telling you these things worked by magic.

Caboose: I thought you told the story well. I liked all the parts with me in them.

Sarge: Any idea which ones go where? 

Simmons: Man um... not really. We found you two guys by accident. And I don't want to start using teleporters at random.

Caboose: We should definitely take the green one.

Ace: Shut the fuck up Caboose.

Sarge: We've gotta find a way to contact them.

Ace then hears the radio come on.

Vic: (over the radio) Come in Sargeant Dude. Hello Sargeant Dude, are you there.

Sarge: Vic?

Vic: Got some big news for you dude.

Cut to Tex in Blood Gulch, talking with Tucker who is miraculously standing upright again. We'll tell Caboose it was magic

Tex: Bad news Tucker. I just picked up a feed. You've been tagged.

Tucker: Tagged? That sounds bad. Unless it means something sexual, does it mean something sexual?

Tex: It means something bad.

Tucker: Oh yeah like that's a surprise.

Tex: Someone's hired a freelancer to take you out. Do you have any idea why?Tucker: I can't say.Tex: Keeping secrets? I find that attractive.

Tucker: You do!?

Tex: In attractive people, yeah.

Donut: Do you know who's after him?

Tex: This guy I know from training. Name's Wyoming.

Tucker: (laughs) Finally a name dumber than Donut!

Donut: Hey! ...Yeah, okay.

Tex: Everybody in the division was paired with an A.I., and codenamed for a State.

Donut: What was your codename, Tex?

Tex: Nevada.

Tucker: One for each State? So there's fifty of you.Tex: Forty-nine, remember?Tucker: Oh, yeah, that's right. Man. Poor Florida.

They sigh and bow their heads in remembrance of Florida

Tucker: Okay, anyway.

Tex: Well I'll make you a deal. I still owe you one. So if I take care of Wyoming, we're square. Deal?

Tucker: You realise that you wanna protect me from a guy who's trying to kill me. What'm I gonna say, no?

Tex: I'll take that as a yes.

Cut back to the janitor closet.

Sarge: Eureka's hammer, I've got it! I put a listening device in one of the suits of armor I built. We can use that to find out where they are.

Simmons: But which one, Sarge? Isn't one a huge bomb?

Sarge: Heheheh. Yeah, I wouldn't turn that on. Or maybe I should. That we we could follow the enormous explosion and huge plumes of smoke, directly to them. It'd be just like a homing device. But Indian style.