Make your time

The reds and blues all stud in the Icey planes of sidewinder to stop O'mally but instead of coming up with a plan they all charged in. Head first. O'malley stud on ledge looking down at the reds and blues with lopez.

O'mally: You fools! Have fallen right into my hands! Only now, do you realise the folly of your follies! Perpare for an oblivion for which there is no preparation! 

O'mally let out a Maniacal laugh before Simmons talked with everyone behind him all pointing there weapons at him. Sarge with his shotgun. Tucker with a rifle. Ace with his sniper, and Donut and Caboose with there pistols.

Simmons: O'mally! The Reds and Blues are working together now. You cant hope to beat us! 

O'malley: You fool! My metallic friend is the only ally i need.

O'malley then turned to Lopez.

O'mally: Lopez, activate weather control routines. 

Ace: The what?

Lopez: Okay.

Lopez then started sparking and strange orange symbols started floating around him.

Simmons: Are those runic symbols a sign of some ancient technology?

Instead of O'mally talking Doc mange to take control.

Doc: No, i used to draw them on my binder during study hall. I always wanted to use them for something. Aren't they cool? 

O'mally came back with an angry voice.

  O'mally: Shut up!

Sarge: Oh, sampson's back hair. They found our secret weapon. I developed a weather control device. but i was missing one critical piece of technology to make it work.

O'mally: Hahaha, yes. And now that i've located those "D" batteries, the Universe will be mine! Hahahaha! 

Ace was stunned at the amount of dumb shit he just heard. But it was Tucker who committed on it .

Tucker: Are you serious? You couldn't find D batteries.

Sarge: Only at gas stations, and there're just so darn expensive there! 

Ace: Oh my god i don't know what's worse dyeing surrounded by idiots or going to hell with said idiots. 

But then Church ran up confused.

Church: What's going on? 

Everyone turned to him.

Sarge: You want the long version or the short? Basically you've got a fifty megaton bomb in your gut-

Simmons: Ten sir!

Ace: Who cares?

Sarge: And lopez is about is about to kill us all.

Church began to talk as Grif was running up behind him

Church: That didn't make any sense, what's the long version?

Tucker: That was the long version. 

Ace: The shirt version is we're fucked.

Grif then ran up to Ace and Simmons who were standing next to each other.

Simmons: Hey Grif, are you okay? 

Grif: Ive done hard time guys. I'm not the man you used to know.

Simmons: Hard time?

Simmons and Ace then looked at each other.

Simmons: We were only separated for five hours.