Visiting Old Friends

Simmons was working on the teleporter while Ace stood behind him watching him.

Simmons: Okay, let's see, if I wire this thing in to that... maybe I could signal boost on that thing there... I might just be able to get that to work.

Ace: How much longer?

Simmons: I don't know this tech i haven't worked on it before. So could you shut up and let me work?!

Ace: OK jeez. I'm sorry i asked

After a few more minutes the teleporter turned from green to a window where they sore Sarge and Caboose shooting  at something or someone?

Sarge: Caboose, Caboose, keep them away from me! Get that one. And that one. No no, the one with the limp! Get 'im!

Caboose: I don't want to kill... but... I don't want to die any more.

Ace: Caboose, can you hear me!?

Caboose: Yes, I heard you Sargeant.

Sarge: I didn't say anything, numbnuts.

Sarge: Caboose, we have to break this neverending cycle of attack and retaliation, either by A convincing the two sides to live in peace, or B by getting ourselves completely involved, and kicking some serious ass! I vote B. 

Caboose: I have a plan Sargeant, but we will have to move quick. Listen whisper whisper whisper Do you think that will work?

Sarge: That's your plan? All you said was "whisper whisper whisper."

Caboose: I know. I just wanted to be the one with the plan for once.

Sarge: Hgggh, come on. I have an idea.

Then Sarge and Caboose ran off.

Simmons: sigh let me try something else.

________________________________________________________________________________

The other reds solders where in there base talking.

A Red Soldier: Yeah, I'm gonna kill everybody!Another 

Red Soldier: Get the flag, get the flag, get the flag. Get the fucking flag!Some Other 

Red Soldier: We must protect this house!Many Red Soldiers: We must protect this house!

Yet Another Red Soldier: We must protect this house! This is our house!

A Poignant Red Soldier: Um, guys, look, where's our flag?

Some Red Soldier: (sharp inhale)

Another Red Soldier: No.Some Other Red Soldier: The flag is gone?

A Red Soldier: 

The Red Zealot: If the flag is gone, who will lead us? Who will inspire us with their shiny pole? Who will flag directions to us in battle? We are lost, and the world as we knew it is gone forever from our eyes, only to live in our memories as the days of salad and glory! Truly these are the end of times! Repent! Repent!

The Other Red Soldiers: ...
A Red Soldier: This sucks, I'm leaving.

Some Red Soldier: Yeah...

The Other Red Soldiers:

A Red Soldier: This sucks, I'm leaving.

Some Red Soldier: Yeah...

________________________________________________________________________________

The other reds and blues ran out of there base uninspired.

Some Blue Soldier: Yay. Great.

The other reds and blues ran into the middle of the canyon but Sarge and caboose spoke up from the canyon wall.