SON OF A BITCH

After Donuts head had exploded every one on top of red base was in a panic. Ace was thrown back onto the floor because of the knock back. Grif was punching the air screaming he was to good looking to die, and Simmons. Simmons had fainted. 

When Ace was on the floor, his vision was blurry and his hearing was replaced by a constant ringing sound. Ace looked around for anything that he could use as a weapon but his eyes fell on his sniper rifle he used not to long ago. Ace got up and went to the rifle as fast as he could and picked it up. he turned around, and sore every one in a panic, but Donut was not moving.

???: Ace

He heard his name but couldn't figure out where the voice came from.

???: ACE

The voice was louder.

???: ACE

After the third name call, Ace felt his ears do a load POP, and sore Sarge calling his name

Sarge: ACE

Ace: Emmm yeah

Sarge: The enemy is in the base you take the front me and Lopez will take the sides.

Ace nodded and looked at Donut one last time before heading for the front entrance. Ace turned the corner and ended up in the flag room where he sore a black armoured soldier but he noticed him too because he started to walk towards Ace.

Ace: Don't fucking move

The black figure didn't stop until Sarge came around the corner.

Sarge: Freeze

After this Lopez came in with an assault rifle.

Sarge: Drop your weapon.

???:: Hey, buddy.

Sarge: What?

???: You really better hope the first one knocks me out.

Sarge chucked.

Sarge: Ace would you please?

The black solder turned to Ace's direction to say something but was cut short by Ace smacking him with the but of his rifle.

_______________________________________________________________________________

After a few minutes Grif and Simmons started to wake up.

Grif: Ow..... What the... My freaking head. Jesus.

Simmons: He's hurt, Grif. He'll make it, but we need to get some help fast.

Grif: Yeah, yeah hold on a second. What happened here? Wh..... first Donut's head exploded, and... then you fainted. And then some black thing showed up, and start-

Simmons: Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. i did not faint, something knocked me out.

Grif: Okay, fine, keep lying to yourself. Whatever helps you sleep at night.