(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

The moment she stepped in, she immediately grabbed the attention of everyone in the bar. Her dress was very skimpy with a much more plunging neckline than yesterday's top, and an open back which almost showed the top of her ass.

She picked the dress not only because it was pretty and was easy to put on, it was also because it was as easy to take off. Like yesterday, she didn't wear any bra, only nipple tapes. What she did today was even more daring than yesterday. Why? Because she didn't wear any panty at all.

At first, she was contemplating what panty was best. Sexy black lace thongs? Or innocent white G-strings? But an idea to surprise him suddenly struck her.

What if she wore none?

She giggled at the thought of what his reaction will be like. Remembering those hungry eyes those roved over her legs last night, she couldn't help but tremble. She had never felt like this for anyone. She had never so intensely for any man. Not until she met Grange.

Maine saw his broad back the instant her eyes scanned the bar. He was still wearing casual clothes but instead of the white shirt and blue jeans from last night, today he was wearing a black shirt paired with an equally black jeans.

The ensemble of all black gave him a more pronounced feeling of danger. And honestly, she liked it.

She smiled as she sauntered towards him. When she got close to him, she lightly patted his shoulder. Teasingly, she leaned close to his ears before blowing a puff of hot air. "Hey, you're here early..."

He abruptly turned his head almost causing their lips to touch. Seeing her, he grinned. Their faces were so close that she could count his eyelashes one by one but she didn't because she focused on something else.

She focused on his eyes and she noticed that his eyes weren't as blue as the first time she saw him in the hospital. Up close, his eyes although blue had hints of brown mixed in.

Without warning, his arms were suddenly around her waist as he pulled her to him. Their bodies mashed together. She could feel every hard contour of his body. The hand she placed on his shoulder was now on his chest.

She was quite in an embarrassing position with him sitting on the counter stool, and her standing between his legs, her body pressed against him. But she didn't care. All her mind was fixated on was the tantalizing strokes his hand was making on her bare back.

"Of course, I can't make such a pretty lady like you wait, now can I?" He teased back as he cupped her both her ass cheeks, bringing her closer to him.

With how close their bodies were together, even air could pass through in the middle.

When his minty breath fanned on her face, she felt herself shudder in his arms. Her face and cheeks were instantly in the color of roses when she realized she just revealed how sensitive her body is towards him.

Her legs were weak and she would've crashed to the ground if it weren't for his arms holding her up. She steadied her erratic breathing, regaining some of her former composure.

Her hand wandered from his chest up to his chin. She used one of her nails to impishly scratch his chin. "It's good that you understand. Now, how about you be a gentleman and let me sit?"

Although she still wanted to be in his arms, she couldn't show him that she was desperate for him. Men never liked easy preys. Men always wanted a challenge.

"Oh? Sure. Tonight, I'll be a gentleman only to this beautiful lady." When he casually lifted her up as if she didn't weigh anything, she felt the bulge in his pants brush against her stomach before she felt her butt touch the leather stool.