we all need snu snus in our lives

Sarah pouted. She looked up from her luggage to where Kane was standing, his bare back exposed to her with only a flimsy towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was dripping with water as he rubbed a smaller towel against his hair. The room felt hotter than normal even though the AC was in full blast.

"Kane?" She said as she tried to keep her voice even.

"Yes?" He turned to her with a questioning look.

She had a very good look at his front. Mhmmm, yum... He is a fucking masterpiece. She thought.

His body is lean and slender with just the perfect thickness of muscles and I thank Kane's mom, Brianna, that she didn't give birth to a muscle-head son who wanted to 'beef up' until he looked like he was constipated. That was just wasn't her type.

She was internally drooling at the sight of his well-defined abs and the v-line that peeked out the towel.

"Sarah?" She could hear the smirk in his voice. Her eyes snapped directly back to his angular face and true to what she expected, there really was a huge smirk. He looked really smug with that smirk plastered on his face. "Like what you see?"

Sarah mockingly raised her eyebrows, gave him a one up, and shrugged. "Henry Cavill has a better bod." She said, hiding the grin that was making its way to her lips as she saw his smirk slip off.

He narrowed his eyes. "Who?"

She fake gasped. "You don't know who he is?"

Her eyes wide as she acted to be stunned at his lack of knowledge. "Henry Cavill is the newest superman and he is soooo hot. He could make panties drop. I can't believe you don't know him." She squealed in a very fake tone.

All the while, Sarah had a dreamy look on her face. You know, just to add to the acting. She sneaked a peek at him and the result was better than what she wanted.

He growled possessively, making her swoon. He was instantly at her side, scooping her up bridal style and dumped her into thei bed. "Well then, my Beloved. We'll have to change your tastes now, won't we?"

His eyes darkened to the same shade as his hair. He pinned my arms above my head with one hand while the other was stroking her cheek. She shivered in delight when he skimmed this finger down to her neck where the mark was. The mark signified that she was his and he was hers. The place where the mark appeared was very, very sensitive.

He smashed his lips into hers without restraint. Soft yet cold, his lips moved against her eager ones. His fangs elongated, piercing her bottom lip. She moaned at the pleasure he was giving her while opening my mouth to let him in.

The let our tongues battle for dominance with him as the victor. Sarah didn't mind losing to him especially when it felt this orgasmic.

He started nibbling at her lips, with the occasional tugging, sucking, and licking. Her arms that were restrained by his hand a while ago were now wrapped around his neck as she pulled him closer towards her.

"Sarah," he murmured hoarsely. "You taste so good."

He broke the kiss and she instantly missed the contact. She was still dazed and quivering until he licked the mark causing her to moan loud. "Ah... ah.... ahhh.... agh..."

It felt so damn good. She could feel his erection, pressing against her thighs. Grinding. Slow and teasing.

His free hand travelled down to the edge of her shirt before tugging it up over her head. She lay on the bed, her chest heaving with laboured breaths. She never wore bras when inside their room, only panties and a large shirt. So with that gone, her breasts became bare and exposed to his sight.

Looking down at her, his eyes darkened even further with lust. She could feel herself trembling with excitement as Kane's dominating side was surfacing.

Kane felt a lump on his throat. It wasn't his first time seeing her naked body but it was nevertheless a sight to behold every single time. Seeing her shivering in delight, he suddenly felt like teasing her more.

"Kane..." He heard her moaned thickly. More. She wanted more. "Hurry..."

"Hmmm... Baby, tell me. What do you want me to do?" He said sensually. His voice deliberately low and sexual.

He pressed his fingers on her lips, then slowly... moving it downwards to her chin, throat, and shoulders until he touched her hard peaks.

He leaned close to her ears and chuckled deeply. "Tell me... how should I punish you?"

"Ahhh-" She gasped as his fingers pinched my nipples. Hard. "Kane, please- ah"

She closed my eyes, her body arching up instinctively. Suddenly, something hot covered her nipple, licking and sucking it. "Fuck!" She cursed as pleasure racked her body.

Kane knew how she liked her nipples being played. She liked the feeling of being dominated, the feeling of both pleasure and pain. So, one of his hands was pulling and pinching her other nipple, while the other was being teased by his mouth.

Her legs subconsciously wrapped around his torso but he stopped her as he used his other free hand to press her back down. She wanted him to get jealous? He'll make sure to punish her for even saying another man's name!

When he was sure that she wasn't struggling to wrap herself around him, Kane let his free hand travel down from her navel, and even further down. Two of his fingers rubbed her core through her panties. Prodding and sliding, his fingers seemed to now her every sensitive spot as she felt herself become wetter and wetter.

Kane released her nipple from his mouth and he could her hear sigh in disappointment. He chuckled.

Without warning, his fingers, moving the panty to the side, suddenly entered her core. She could hear the embarrassing sloppy wet noises as his fingers moved in and out of her. Slightly embarrassed, she wanted to cuss at him but when he touched her spot, she forgot everything and drowned in pleasure.

"Kane... ahhh... yes, baby... right there... faster!" Her hips were uncontrollably rocking back and forth to match the rhythm of his fingers.

But his fingers were moving so tortuously slow while his thumb stroked her clit. Grinding her hips faster, she hoped he would take the hint. She wanted him in her. NOW!

He chuckled, deeply with desire. "Who's making panties drop now?" After he said those words, he ripped off her panties and threw it somewhere.

And then the rest was bliss. Pure, pure bliss.

Pure bliss for the couple. Extreme torture for the blushing twins Dane and Dean who wanted to knock on the door and inform the two frolicking couple that it was already time to leave, but could not because of the embarrassing voices leaking out from the room.

#RIPAllTheSinglePeopleOutThereMayYouGuysStillHaveLotsOfSnuSnus#