48.

The Threat.

Halwright.

"Mael." Hayes growled as he looked at the angel that has just walked in, the ball was over, it had ended with half the royals not showing up and the rest only showing up to say farewell to their kids, so Taylor being the mischievous brat he was turned the mother up and the ball became a party which parents and children alike enjoyed, until everyone started dropping to the ground unconscious.

Only the eleven supremes and the adviser Benjamin were standing looking at the angel with a cocky smirk on his face. "You better have a good reason for being here." Ben warned as a katana appeared in his hand, his four neo beasts appeared around him in defense. "I'm not here to fight my love, not yet anyway, I'm here to deliver a warning, the war between our schools isn't over and now that you've completed your tedious parents week, it's time we finally finished, don't you agree." The next king of the angels remarked as he looked at Hayes to Benjamin.

"Give it a rest Mael, you were defeated already, stop making a fool of yourself and Vastorway." Carter argued looking at the male in front of him but the angel seemed to focus on Ben only, the witch himself knew Mael was looking for something and stalling them here, so immediately Devin appeared by his side, and together they held hands. "Activate." The two mystics called out and the school immediately went on lockdown, the three golden barriers of Halwright glowed with power in the evening sky.

"Taylor, Tate, Theo, Robin, and Alarion, find whoever is in the school, kill them." Hayes ordered and immediately the five vanished to look for the one Mael was stalling for, the angel smirked, he knew they would figure it out almost instantly. A long katana appeared in Hayes's palm as well, he pointed it toward the angel. "I've had enough of you, your mother and every wretched twisted parent of ours that came here, leave before I cut you down then leave in pieces." The demon warned just as Mael had his own blade in hand.

In a flash the angel was attacking the demon, the two blades clashed and sparks of gold rained down when the two grazed each other again, Mael swung his blade at sonic speed to cut down the demon but Hayes flipped back avoiding him completely, Mael lunged for him again but this time the demon was ready, Hayes bent to the left and swiped Mael off his feet, he cut the angel's left side, Mael flipped over and into the sky clutching his left side, he couldn't believe anyone could be that fast or could have that kind of agility.

"Focus or you'll die!" Hayes yelled as the angel held his blade above his head and the demon grazed over it with his own letting sparks rain down onto the ground, the two dodged and attacked the other in an art form, Mael's wound had healed but there was pain, somehow he knew it was the blade Hayes held, he took a blade from his thigh and threw it at Hayes, when the demon dodged the blade it made an opening for Mael, he burst in fury toward Hayes, swiping him off his feet then plunging his blade into him, when the angel didn't feel any mass he was alarmed.

Hayes circled Mael creating afterimages of himself in the process, he was too fast for the angel's eyes he knew that so he used it to his advantage, the first cut was appealing, he then began to cut Mael at different vital points until the angel was on his knees clutching his stomach, seeing as there was no option but to retreat Mael pulled out every weapon he had and threw them at Hayes in astonishing speed whilst Hayes was throwing away the weapons with his katana Mael vanished from where he was.

On the roof of the Hall the angel appeared what he didn't expect to see was Hayes there with him, he scoffed looking at the demon, obviously he had gotten rid of his diversion easily. "You might be the next king of the angels but never accept a challenge to a weapons fight by a Shadows demon, only one other family can win against us, and they're not even angels, I don't know what you're planning Mael but I advise you to stop now before I kill you." The demon warned just Tate and Theo threw two angels and a witch onto the ground near the archive gallery.