14.

Halwright
Penthouse H.

Ben groaned trying to move on the bed he had slept on. It was morning and the witch was annoyed because of the lack of sleep. "Good Morning." Hayes's husky voice with a low rumble from his chest made Ben more aware of what had happened and how he ended up in the demon's arms who much like himself was completely naked.

"Morning." Ben couldn't face Hayes, he was hiding the red flush on his cheeks because he had given Hayes the one thing he didn't expect to give him so early.  "Was I that bad?." The question drew Ben away from his hiding spot. He wanted to reassure the demon about how it had been one of the best nights of his own life.

"You weren't bad, I just never thought after 3 thousand years I'd find a mate and he would be the one who actually makes me feel amazing. You were incredible." The boy flashes a smile and Hayes visibly relaxed.

"Well there will be more to come if that's so, but first let's get you in the bathtub you're sore." The demon could feel the pain his mate was trying to hide. He heads toward the bathroom and stops by the door. "You coming?."

"You pounded my ass countless times all night, and you expect me to be able to walk, are you serious?" The demon smirks. "I'm not the one who kept asking for more now you blame me for delivering, but I'm a good mate so." He picks up Ben and carries him to the spacious bathroom.

"It feels so good." The witch leaned into Hayes's body as they sat in the bathtub with salts and aromatherapy foam. "You were holding back yesterday during your battle with Theo, I know he was holding back as well so as not to use his full powers, you did good." The heavy satisfied sigh from Ben made a smile creep onto the demons face. "I held back with all of them, but I could tell they were holding back also." Hayes nods and starts massaging Bens temples.

"Halwright is a school for outcasts, but these outcasts aren't normal mystics. Tate is a were but that's not all that he is, he's dominantly a kitsune and a very powerful one, Carter is a wendigo with a secondary form, those black runes that appear on his body are the seals he put on himself to regulate and control his power, Lucian was cast out from his family because the dragon royals feared his black flames would devour them. Paige has more power over minds and telepathic powers than normal sirens, Connor he shouldn't be here but his family feared his ability to cast enchantments which coincide with his incubus nature." Ben was perplexed as Hayes told him about the faction leaders.

The two change and walk to the kitchen. "Go on while I make breakfast." The little witch wanted to know more about the faction leaders who much like himself were outcasts. "Devin is a ghost but when he developed his Reaper form and that scythe he was sent here because ghosts in their third form shouldn't have control over elements they should have one, and when Devin banished ghosts who tried to abduct him he was sent here, Robin is royalty but when he sprouted two sets of wings he was cast out because of his abnormality and out of fear."

Ben serves Hayes and himself the eggs and sausages, along with pancakes, black coffee for the demon like he liked it. "So you're telling me that much like I held back they did too?" Hayes nods. "What about the rest?"

"Theo was sent here after he summoned dark moore wood creatures, the one's you siphoned, his ability to use Dark incantation made him an outcast, out of fear he was sent here." Ben finishes his food and turns to Hayes with a sad smile.

"Kyra couldn't control his magic, and for an elemental witch that didn't go down well with the royals, he destroyed an entire village vaporizing the populace after the guard wanted to weaponize him, I know he could feel my auxis level like I can feel his, he has access to the forbidden degree, much like I have to the forbidden circle." Hayes looked to Ben his mouth agape. "Is that the other reason why you were sent here?." The witch slightly shakes to answer the question. "I'm so sorry babe." Hayes drew in Ben and hugged him tightly, his wings wrapping Ben in a cocoon.

"Its why the witch noble houses are so bent on uprooting those without control, either killing them or for the lucky ones we're sent here." He sighs and Hayes pulls him onto his lap. "What about Alarion?." Ben wanted to know of Hayes as well but didn't know how to ask.

"Noone knows the real reason why Alarion is at Halwright and nobody bothers to ask." It was a mystery till now why the archangel had been sent to Halwright. "I was sent to Halwright because out of all those born of the bloodline of Lucifer I couldn't open the 8th  circle. I was weak so I was cast out." Ben wipes the lone tear that fell from the eyes of the demon he now knew.

"All of the faction leaders have one shared secret, except Robin and Tate, they're all outcasts from Royalty and so am I, being weak in my family wasn't acceptable." He's actually compassionate and sensitive, he wasn't a brute at all, he just needed someone to listen.

"Hayes did those who come from your line have mates when they reached the age to open the 8th circle." The 8th circle was magic only descendants of Lucifer could inherit. "Yeah they did." He replied with a confused stare. "Well maybe the reason why you couldn't open it was because you never had a mate with a full mark, remember they all died." Hayes's eyes held a glint of understanding toward what Ben had just said. If I have Roman and the mark complete maybe I can access it now it's worth a try.

"Cupcake you're a genius." He squeezes the  witch that sat on his lap."We'll experiment later, for now, let's make more breakfast I'm hungry." The two mates nod to each other.

Later that Evening
Training field.

"It seems you're all here." Corey and Theo stood facing the eight mystics who wanted to challenge the faction leaders for their posts. "So no one is going to challenge Hayes huh." Theo smirked. "We know you want to challenge your leaders and I called you all here so we could make a pact with each other, Let's help each other overthrow the leader you're challenging. If you don't want help we can still make an alliance in the future to help the other if they need it." Corey spoke and the eight looked to each other and back.

"Fine we agree to that, just make sure you don't double-cross us witch or you'll pay for it." The vampire spoke making Corey slightly nervous.

I can use these fools to get back at Ben for what he did, and I can overthrow Kyra whilst Ben is occupied and unable to help Kyra.

I just want Robin to fuck off, if this plan works I can get Robin to attack Ben, the little witch can easily desecrate vampires.

Both boys laid out plans in their heads, as they looked to the challengers. "If this plan works by the end of challenge week, Halwright will have new faction leaders who will be in your control, Theo." Corey mumbled toward the fae who only held a smirk. Indeed he would have Halwright in his palm.

---------------------------------------------------------------

LMJ