The next day

I woke up very smiley and also MORNING ( miracle!!!! 😱) .I immediately went to the prof and asked her if I could go for a ride with Jordan and she said, " Yes as long as you are back by 3:00" "Thanks prof" I said,.I went to my room and I saw what was my best dress: I found a wool sweater with a collar, a pair of jeans and a cotton jacket. I took my phone and headed towards the living room when I saw Jordy prepared and waiting for me downstairs. He looked great, (as always) and looked great in the leather jacket and jeans 😍!!! I walked down the stairs and greeted him.He greeted me and we left the house.We took his car: a black and grey Jeep, (beautiful) and he said to me: "Where would you like to go?" "I don't know, you decide" "I had a particular place in mind". He drove for about 10 minutes and it seemed like an infinity because he did not want to tell me, despite my insistence, the place and I was super excited! We arrived in a familiar place: a pizzeria! We Italians make us worth!!! 😂We entered and we sat down in a table.We ordered a Margherita for me and a Diavola for him and waited for them to arrive.To kill the boredom I asked him: "how come you decided to do the Tik Toker?" He said that at the beginning it was for money, but later it became a passion and a hobby for his days.So the pizzas arrived and we started talking about how different these pizzas were from the Italian ones and I promised him that if he came to Rome, I would make him taste the REAL pizza! We started talking about our hobbies and our lives.After the pizzas were finished, we continued to talk on the road and this time it was much shorter.We arrived in the blink of an eye and I told Jordy that in 1 hour we had to visit the Canadian National Gallery and in 4 to 5 hours we would be there.So my companions and I got ready and left by bus.