"GOODBYE"

I said. By now I had decided to leave.I called my mother and told her that I didn't want to stay here anymore and I wanted to go home.I also told the teacher that I had ordered a last minute flight to Rome Fiumicino.The departure is tomorrow morning at eight o'clock.I packed my luggage and told Asia what had happened and said goodbye because tomorrow she probably won't wake up at 5am.I prepared the necessary things for the flight: Vomit bag is there (I ALWAYS vomit on planes) There is a neck pillowAfternoon snack is there Ok I got everythingTomorrow I had to wake up at 5am so I have to sleep early or I will be a zombie in the morning, but first I decided to do something: I decided to write a goodbye letter to Jordy.The next morning I woke up 10 minutes earlier and put the letter on the kitchen counter, went to Jordy's room and kissed him on the cheek one last time.I said, "Goodbye." I went back down the stairs and took the cab that was waiting for me.During the whole trip I started crying until I arrived at the airport.********* BY JORDY.... ************Today I woke up like every morning and went to prepare breakfast for both me and Syria.I surprised her with croassaint and a cappuccino.I went down the stairs and saw a strange letter in the kitchen . I wonder who it will be 😕I opened it and read it*******************************************LETTERHey Jordy, you probably just woke up but I have to tell you something very important: unfortunately I had to leave because I realized something and I will describe it to you with a poemLOVE"Love means sacrificeLove means protectionLove can turn a person's life upside downLove can make you feel detached from the rest even with a simple hug that can make you feel like the luckiest girl in the world."I felt that way every second I spent with you and I don't regret for anything in the world that I spent these 2 weeks with you.Every kiss you gave me made me feel more and more attached to you, like we came into this world just for this.As I said before love is sacrifice and I don't want you to get hurt anymore.That's why I had to go but I swear to God that I will never forget all the moments I spent with you. And I could never ever see you get hurt because of me so I guess this is goodbye.GOODBYE Jordan your Syria********************************************I couldn't believe it!!!! 😫😩😭She couldn't just leave me out of the blue I...I...I LOVED her!!!!!! Why? I went back to my room and cried for a whole hour!!! ( we males are sensitive too! )

I decided not to get up that morningAfter a few hours my brother came with a croissant and said: you have to eat somethingMe: I don't want to!!!! Zac: Easy Jo (he always called me that zac) Me: I'm sorry I was rude but I'm sad

I decided not to get up that morningAfter a few hours my brother came with a croissant and said: you have to eat somethingMe: I don't want to!!!! Zac: Easy Jo (he always called me that zac) Me: I'm sorry I was rude but I'm sad. I'd like to at least know why...All of a sudden Asia came out of the door and told me everything that had happened with Marty.Ahhhhh!!! I was so furious!!! I wanted to PAMPER MARTY!!!Asia: I think there is a possible solution with Marty, Me: tell meHe told me a plan that I loved.😈 REVENGE !!! 👿

Guys tell me in the comments if you liked this story so far ok?

In case you liked it pls put a nice star lcosi we will grow more and more ok?  ⭐Ah almost forgot... go watch the video at the top after the chapter picture . It is so much fun!!! 😂A big kiss 😘Safiretta