I can't believe it 😭😭😭

As soon as I arrived in the room I saw something very suspicious .....

Jordan was talking to a nurse and she was smiling at him and seemed, even though I was 4-5 feet away, to be blushing.

I stood on the edge of the doorway and couldn't move for a few moments.

How could she flirt so shamelessly!

I couldn't just stand there like a moron and do nothing , so I did what I always did.

I ran the other way!

I ran as far as I could and made my way to the bathroom trying to avoid all the people who were looking at me funny (I guess because of my many tears!).

As soon as I got to the bathroom I tried as hard as I could to get my waterfalls to stop and try to wipe away the tears.

All the while I was thinking about what happened 1 minute ago.

Maybe I was wrong! Maybe he was just talking about lunch with her (because she was the meal delivery person) or..... or....

I didn't know what to add !

Me dumb thinking of something positive when the answer was right in front of my, now blurry, eyes.

The red cheeks! How could I explain it!?!?

I decided to take a few deep breaths and, finally, the waterfalls closed and I began to dry my face.

After a few minutes I left the bathroom and, not wanting to go back to my room, I wandered around the hospital looking for a distraction.

I passed through the break room looking for something to munch on and, as usual, I fell and tripped on a ledge in the floor, small but very easy for me to hit.

As soon as I got up I realized exactly who I was in front of and, strangely enough, I felt nothing.After the trauma of a few minutes ago this encounter had no effect on me.

Despite my state of mind, I tried to look as happy as possible (I didn't want to be sad and tell him the story of before).

So I said:

- Hey! How's it going Jace?

-Ben.... Wait how do you know my name?

- Well I know everything about you and I'm one of your biggest fans!!!!!

-Ahhh... now that explains your embarrassment earlier!

- Yeah. Now I'm getting used to your encounters!

- Better to say "clashes"

- Yep!!! 😄

-Are you ok?

-Yeah I'm... wait how do you know that?

-I'm an actor, not a fool, I know fake faces! COME ON, SPIT IT OUT!

-Eh alright then 😞......

Hi guys I hope you enjoy the book and I really hope you put a star and keep reading!

For older readers thank you so much for your support which would not have gotten me here if not for your interest.

Thank you so very much! 😘🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺Safiretta