Butterflies in the stomach ....

I sat down next to him , but not enough to touch him. I bent my knees , rested my elbows on my knees and my face rested on my hands.

Me: Jordy.... I am speechless.... this is amazing! When did you discover this place?

Jordy: Well.... you know when you got jealous of the 30 year old waitress?

Me: Yeah...

Him: At that time I was asking for a place where I could take a girl on a date and she 

recommended this place.

Me: Oh my god! You did that for me? And here I was thinking you were flirting! Now that explains the red cheeks of embarrassment!!! What a fool I am!

Him: No, it was right to be jealous, like I was with... no , nothing, ignore.

Me:Who?

Him:whatever....

Me:Jordan, who are we talking about?

Him:Geez, why did that slip out... and okay, you and Jace I saw you two very much on the same page and I got a little bit upset....

Me: Wow. I never thought you could get jealous, the best guy ever now thinks he can be replaced! PFFF!

Him: Do you really think that? You think I'm the best guy in the world

Me: No... I think you're the best guy in the Universe.

And there he was, the most beautiful face in the Universe blushing again.

I moved an arm to want to caress his rosy cheeks, but decided not to take any rash steps for our first few dates.

Jordan saw my slight discomfort.

Him: hey.... how come you have this spacing? You know you have to tell me if you are uncomfortable ?

Me: no, I'm not uncomfortable, I just think that I shouldn't be clingy to you again since we're on first dates, and you know I don't want to be the clingy one.

Him: If you want I can be and I'm very good at it.... ;)

Before I could add anything he jumped on top of me and we found ourselves lying very close together on top of each other.

I felt at that moment the butterflies in my stomach that gave one of those wild parties I avoided as much as possible to show that I was not blushing, which was a bit difficult, counting that he was staring at me.

I saw that he laughed, and I couldn't help but smile at that perfect scenario. I immortalized the moment with my mind and my wish is to keep it indelibly in my thoughts.