OH MY GOD!!!!!! 😱

What we were saying... Ah yes, now I remember.

I used to say that everything was perfect until he came...He was my ex-boyfriend Marco !!!!!! 😱😱😱😱

So I decided to stop dancing and go back to the table but, unfortunately, he saw us and came to our table with a girl.

He said:

"Oh my God Syria, what a coincidence to find you here!!! What are you doing here in Ottawa?"

"I'm here on school camp with the rest of the class. What about you?" 

I said with a slightly upset look on my face.

"I'm here because my dad has to do some interviews here and I wanted tonight to have fun with my NEW girlfriend."

"I'm just gonna hang out with some friends and talk."

"Now could you leave us alone?" Asia replied in a rather annoyed tone .

"Okay, but first I need to tell Syria something in private."

"Ok" I answered and she took me to a corner of the room.

So he said :

"Look I know this may sound stupid but I advise you as a friend not to hang out with that man because he has a lot of other "girlfriends" and you know what I mean."

"So , let's get one thing straight . First , you are not my friend , and second , you can't tell me who I can hang out with or not. It's not like you're my father!"

"Okay, I did warn you though!"

I went back to the table as he left the club.

At the end of the evening Jordan took us home.

During the trip I didn't say anything, but I thought about what Marco had told me.

Probably he had told a lie, as he always does with me, to make me go away from him but perhaps there was also a small probability that it was true.

When the trip was over, I said goodbye to everyone and went straight to my room where I remembered all the good and bad moments I had spent with him.