I'm........

We went back to sleep and the next day was a busy one:

 he had blood tests (ouch), urine tests, motor tests and finally some more physiotherapy.

After physiotherapy and a shower for him, they gave us the results of the tests and everything was fine, but to be safe he had to stay here for another day.

Once back we continued to see Jane the Virgin.

Every moment we spent together Michael felt comfortable and at one point I thought of something that had never occurred to me, but sex?

Ok, fine, you'd think with my ex I'd have done it by now, but actually he and I had only been together for a month and we had never gotten that far, so I'm still a virgin.

But he is not! I mean it's not really Michael , since he had only done it once.I don't know what to think! What if he wants to do it as soon as we get back from the hospital? 

I don't feel ready for that step yet, but I'm 100% sure I want to do it with him.

That thought stuck in my brain for hours but after a while it faded away for the simple fact that I would wait.Wait, what if he insisted? What if he leaves me because I don't fully satisfy him?

 I mean, he's already dissatisfied with the way I look, now I'm going to take that away too?I feel like a fool for not telling him right away so he could leave me! :(

I never thought of him that way because the only physical thing I want from him is his kisses, hugs and caresses !

Ok, breathe Syria! You know him right? He would never, ever do anything you don't want!At that moment I was nervous and I wasn't really paying attention to the show.

Jordy noticed it and looked at me with a confused look.

- What's wrong with you Syria? I know that face...

- No, nothing.

- Tell me anything you really want!

- I'm fine, I was just thinking...

- About what? 

-Come on, Syria, don't leave me hanging!

- I don't know if you'll be happy to hear this.

- I promise I won't overreact, whatever it is. 

-Come on Syria!!! Please!!!She gave me one of those looks I can't resist.

- Why are you so damn cute?

- Yeah, you have to get used to my charm. Well?

- Alright!!! I'm a virgin!

- Wait, what? Weren't you with that idiot from the restaurant?

- Yes, but we weren't together long! Please don't get mad!

- Why should I, Syria? It's not your fault that you're a virgin and I promise I'll wait as long as you want.I saw a thoughtful and slightly disappointed face in him.

- Now you have to tell me what's wrong!

- Well ... I thought I'd surprise you as soon as we left but that's okay I'll get it out of my head!

-What surprise? Jordan, what surprise?

- Nothing. I'll erase it.

- Jordan, be honest.

- Well, let's just say it was a little inappropriate...

- Speak up!- It was just a little costume...

- What costume? Show me your idea!

- Alright Syria, but now you have to promise not to get mad.

- I promise.She showed me an image from the Amazon website on her phone....

It was some kind of black cat costume with ears and tail and fishnet stockings.

So he really had some kinky thoughts!!! Maybe that's normal for males, who knows!

-Wow Jordy!!! I wasn't expecting a kinky guy ;)

- Well sometimes, but I swear you don't have to! I won't try to buy stuff like that again I promise!

-Take it easy I'm not mad it's just that I would like to wait a bit for the first time and I don't want it to be something from porn my first time !

- You're right sorry.... ;(

- Don't apologize! I think in relationships it is a right to have your own idea of the girl.

- And what idea do you have of me? ;)

- Well, just because I never did, doesn't mean I'm an angel!!!

- Did you really think of me that way? And how was I? Was I a little dog? Or a lion? ;) Roar!

- Well, by yourself.

- And how was I? Aggressive? Possessive?

- No, it was you.

- How so? I was making jokes to you while it was happening?

- Come on!!! You may be dumb at times with all your jokes but you are so much more than that, you are sweet, selfless, caring, cute, sexy,

- Wait, you think I'm sexy?

- Of course! You ARE sexy !!!! You are the hottest guy I have ever seen!!!

- Wow , I thought you saw me as normal or at most as handsome as you.

- You're kidding, I hope!!! You and I are not comparable!!! You are like infinitely more beautiful than me!!! Once I got past my snobby era until I was 7 my self esteem took a dive!!!

- Come on I can't believe you don't see yourself beautiful!!! You are gorgeous!!!

- Are you blind or what? Can't you see this flab?

- But I love her!! Who said a girl has to weigh like a feather to be beautiful?

- Society?

- "Society" has made many developments since 50 years ago! Now there are even models in the flesh !

- You are right.... as always.

- Thank you. Shall we continue the series or not?

- Today you choose

- How about we go outside the hospital tonight?

- Sure, but let's have dinner first, ok?

- Ok, but don't have dessert today, ok?

- Ok?

A thought crossed my mind: what if he didn't actually want me so fleshy!

Of course it lasted a moment because from his smile I don't see anything so cruel, and then I trust him more than any person in the world!!!

Once we finished our meal of spaghetti with tomato sauce and a steak to get Jordan's strength back, he took me outside to the children's play area, now deserted because everyone was asleep.

As soon as I opened the door, I was shocked....

Hey guys!

How is going the lecture?

I very very very much hope you like it!!!

If you do, pleeeeeeeeese put a star!!!

A bigger hug than in the previous chapter,

Safiretta