Jace & Jordy

We sat on a bench in front of the cafeteria and while I was munching on some cookies I told the whole story since my first meeting with him!

Still thinking back to those moments I feel like a roller coaster: at some parts of the story I melt like an icicle, others I stiffen up and hold back from crying.

He was very interested in my story and intervened sometimes asking me something about the subject.

As soon as I got to the scene an hour or so ago he burst out laughing. 🤨

So I said:

- Why are you laughing ? It's not funny!!!

- Sometimes you can be so dumb!

- I don't follow you....

- Did you get a good look at her?

- Yeah, I guess.

- She's over 30 years old!

- What? She is?

- If you had seen her better you would have understood!

- Are you sure we're talking about the same nurse?

- Is she blonde? Her name is Christine?

- Yes, Christine.

-Then it's her! But if you wanna make sure, there's only one way. ....

- Alright... I'll go then. Bye!

- Wait! First I give you my number so you don't have to go around the hospital to see me 😉

- Sounds like a good thing to do ! 😄

I left Jace like that and as I walked away I realized I had Jace's phone number in factTHE PRIVATE ONE!

When I was little I admit I stalked him a little bit (a lot 😅) and I tried to search his social profiles for his number and I managed to find one but it was one he never opened.

But now on the first message he will text me back 🤩!

But now I had to think about Jordan and so I went

Into the hall and taking a deep breath, opened the door and saw Jordan sleeping in a way too cute 🥰 !!! 

Awww 🥺

She was basically hugging her pillow like I have literally been doing my whole life!!!

I cautiously approached him trying not to wake him up and patted his face as gently as I could while tears of happiness and emotion fell down my cheeks.

So I went to get a handkerchief from my bag and as soon as I returned to stare at him like a stalker, I saw his eyes collide with mine.

I had never noticed his eyes before and I realized that he had a slight shade of honey.

Then I saw his perfect smile as usual fade away and he said to me:

- Hey what did you do to your eyes? Why are you crying?

- Nothing, I'm ok

-Come on, tell me.

Hi guys, how's the reading going?

Are you enjoying it? I hope so.

A hug,

Safiretta