The unexpected encounter

It's 8:00 and we have to wake up to go to physical therapy downstairs .

I open my eyes and see this cute little face next to me.

As cute as he is I could eat him 🥺!!!

I don't want to wake him up but twice a week he has to wake up early for physical therapy so reluctantly I make him wake up, I help him get up to go to the bathroom and once he's done slowly helping him I take him with the wheelchair downstairs and take him to a giant room full of other people who train with trainers and help him get moving again.

When we get to Jordan's trainer he has him start with some small weights and then he goes to do some walking with a stake nearby.

I in the meantime stay close to him and help him with any aches and pains. 

After a while I have to go to the bathroom and while I'm walking I get a pain in my legs and I fall unconscious.

As soon as I woke up I saw a face that I remember knowing.... but..... NO! 😱 

Was it Jace Norman?!!! 🤯

I was probably dreaming so I pretended like I wasn't but that image wouldn't go away so I pinched myself and in a second I knew it wasn't a dream.

He: Are you okay?

Me: Yeah, I think I'm hallucinating because you look like Jace Norman!

Him: Well I AM Jace Norman.

Me:Ah well😑

Him:Yes😅

And we spent 5 minutes staring at each other awkwardly 😅.

I remembered Jordan and said goodbye to Jace (obviously taking a selfie) and ran towards the physical therapy department.

As soon as I walked in I saw Jordy angry I walked up to him and said:

He said: WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY WASN'T YOU SHOWN UP FOR 10 MINUTES!COULDN'T YOU HAVE WARNED ME?

Me: I'm sorry I fainted and a guy helped me and I don't know for how long.I fainted and...😭😢.

Him: You fainted? Man I didn't know I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you like that I promise I will never yell at you again for reasons you don't deserve , I feel like a fool .

Me: you're right, I promise I will always and I repeat ALWAYS warn you. 🥺

Him: Alright ☺️

And this whole mess ended with the thing I love most in the world.... a simple but passionate hug 🤗.

After the fight I brought with Jordan chair in the room too if in a little while he won't have to sit anymore because enough recovered to walk with crutches.