33- Broken Hearts

go ahead rip my heart out, show me what love's all about, yeah go ahead rip my heart out, that's what love's all about

Chapter 33

The flickering lights and snaps went off around Louis, but all he could focus on was Harry. Harry who was standing right in front of him and the look on his face trampled Louis' heart and pulled it out of his chest.

The hurt, the anger, the pain so evident in his eyes didn't escape from Louis' wandering eyes. He noticed Harry's eyes welling up with tears, the rim of his eyes turning red. He looked so broken, so sad, Louis wanted to hug him. He almost did, but Eleanor pulled him back, reminding him of the watching eyes outside. Harry noticed Louis turning to face the windows. The curly haired boy wiped his eyes, pulled the beanie snug on his head and walked away, his shoulder trembling with his sobs.

"Harry!" Louis yelled, moving to go after him, but Eleanor pulled his arm back again and hugged him.

"There are tons of paparazzi outside right now who are watching. There are already tons of gay rumors about you and Harry," Eleanor whispered in his ear, adding a giggle at the end to make it look flirtatious in front of the paps.

"But Harry--"

"Will be fine," Eleanor interrupted, "now let's just pretend nothing happened and continue our fake date."

"How can you just expect me to pretend like nothing happened?" Louis exclaimed, "Harry's crying because of me. I hurt him and now I'm going to fuckîng cry." His voice broke towards the end, wanting so badly to go after Harry.

"I'm so sorry, Louis. I understand what you must be feeling," Eleanor said.

"No, I don't think you do," Louis said, his words as hollow as he felt.

The rest of their date was a blur, the sorrow and sadness clear on his face. He never expected Harry to see that. Louis just hoped Harry got Louis' message from earlier. Otherwise, he probably thought Louis was cheating on him---and with Louis' history with Eleanor, Louis couldn't blame him.

Louis wanted to cry his heart out. He needed to find Harry, needed to explain to him what was happening in person, needed to hold him and tell him that he loved him and only him.

To: haz <3

I need to explain something to you please tell me where you are

To: haz <3

it's not what it looked like, please haz believe me.

To: haz <3

please tell me you listened to my voice mail at least?

To: haz <3

love, please tell me where you are we need to talk

To: haz <3

I love you

Harry was obviously ignoring Louis' messages. His phone started ringing, making him think it was Harry.

It wasn't.

"Niall," Louis said through the phone.

"Mate, Harry just called me and he's a mess, Louis. What the fúck did you do?" Niall accused, his usual cheerful demeanor gone.

And so Louis told him---everything starting from his management to his fake relationship with Eleanor and then to what Harry had seen. Niall had yelled at him through the phone, telling him why he didn't go after Harry when Louis saw at him at his most vulnerable point.