30- His and Hers

say you'll see me again, even if it's just in your wildest dreams

Chapter 30

The rumors turned out to be quite unfeasible to ignore. The tabloids' headlines splattered with bold headings and italicized moments of any interaction between Harry and Louis. Quite frankly, it annoyed the older boy how he had to think about his actions prior to committing them, as opposed to falling into sequence naturally as he always did with his curly haired lover.

Louis acknowledged the fact that he and Harry did their best, however. Harry didn't seem to pay much attention to it anyway, clearly defining his stand on the issue whenever reporters or journalists tried to mention it. The younger boy did a great job of tending to Louis' request of keeping their relationship concealed from the public eye. Louis admired Harry's loyalty and genuine care.

The clock ticked to 2:34, reminding Louis that he should probably hurry up and buy two duffel bags, one for him and Harry. He grabbed two plain black ones and walked towards the cash register before something in the aisle caught his eye.

He knew he should keep walking, he knew Harry would be waiting for him back at the hotel, he knew he was already late. He knew but he couldn't help himself.

Louis ran his fingers along the soft fluffy blankets, admiring it and thinking just how cute they were.

They were a bundle of two, one pink and one blue. Louis smiled to himself as he picked up the matching his-and-her blankets. He kept thinking of Harry and contemplated whether or not he should buy it.

He probably shouldn't.

He did.

During the entire car ride home, the smile on Louis' face didn't dare to fall off. He was planning to give the blanket to Harry at the airport tomorrow, as sort of a parting gift since today was their last day in Germany.

Filming was finally over, meaning that the movie would be processed and edited and that was that. The cast would probably never get together again with the exception of the movie premieres and red carpet events.

What scared Louis the most was that today was his last day with Harry; his last day to be with him because god knows what would happen after this.

Louis didn't want the answer to his own question.

He knew that after this, Louis would move back to his flat in LA, with Zayn probably crashing with him to spend time with Perrie who was currently promoting her band's new album in LA.

He also knew, that after this, Harry and him would part ways as Harry moved back somewhere Louis never thought to ask. And he wouldn't dare to ask now, either.

Louis walked in to the hotel room, only to find Harry shirtless with a towel around his waist, as he poured what looked like a red soup into two bowls.

Louis wanted to rip that towel off of him and do him right then and there on the kitchen counter. He also wanted to fūck him so hard, there's no way Harry would ever be able to not miss him.

"Oh hey," Harry said when he noticed Louis' presence. His words brought Louis out of his dirty fantasies. He flashed a smile at the younger boy, setting the bags on the floor.

"I'll be right back. I'm just going to set these in our room," Louis said before doing as he said. He made sure to hide the blankets, wanting it to be a surprise for tomorrow.

Harry was still in his spot when Louis returned. He flashed Louis a heartwarming smile that made the older boy feel giddy.

"I made us some grill cheese and tomato soup," Harry said, making two plates of the grill cheese and then pushed two bowls of tomato soup in front of each other.