16- Blue Against Green

sorry about the weird accents and stuff. I have to start sensoring the language and smut :/

vote and comment if you love Louis (don't even try saying otherwise or else...)

Chapter 16

Louis should've really been getting ready to go to the interview in an hour; key word: should've. Instead, here he was, sitting on the couch with Zayn while watching Now You See Me. But then again, it was too good of a movie to just pass up for a stupid interview anyway.

Louis kicked his feet clad in socks over Zayn's lap, staring at the tv screen nonchalantly. He saw Zayn scrunch up his face from the corner of his eye.

"Ew," Zayn whined, "move your smelly feet away from me." He tried pushing Louis' feet away, but they wouldn't budge.

"My feet are not smelly!" Louis protested, wiggling his toes closer to Zayn's face, "you love them." Zayn only smacked Louis' feet away in response.

"You're disgusting," Zayn said, giving Louis a dirty look. The older boy stuck his tongue out childishly, making sure to flip Zayn off. Louis scooted closer to him, making the other boy look at him weirdly.

"What do you think you're doing?" Zayn intrigued, quirking his eyebrow. Louis was currently laid out comfortably, taking up all the space on the couch, as well as burying his face over Zayn's shoulder.

"I'm lonely and cold and tired so I'm cuddling you," Louis mumbled, a yawn escaping from his lips.

"Are you on drugs?" Zayn muttered in disbelief.

"Does white out count?" Louis retorted, making himself comfortable.

"I am so done with you," Zayn said, getting up from the couch, making Louis' head plop down.

"No," Louis remarked, "cuddle with me. I'm tired and 'm sleepy." Zayn just threw him a pillow and told him to make use with what he's got. Louis didn't bother arguing back, cuddling into the pillow, and a few minutes later, Louis was knocked out of this world.

-

A little more than an hour later, someone was standing outside and banging on Zayn's door. Louis jolted awake, rubbing his head before his eyes widened.

Shīt, Louis thought, I'm late for my fücking interview.

He got off of the sofa as fast as he could, looking around for Zayn.

"Zayn!" Louis yelled, "why didn't you wake m--oh." Louis glanced at the body dozed off on the ground. So that explains why he didn't wake Louis up.

Why was it that Zayn always passed out on the ground when they hung out?

Only the universe could answer such a question.

Louis shook Zayn's body, trying to wake him up for the interview. It was a cast interview, meaning that Zayn, Liam, Jessica, Niall, and Harry, would be there too.

Speaking of Harry, there were probably many things Louis could say about him, but now was not the time: he had to wake Zayn up first.

"We're late!" Louis yelled. Fortunately, Zayn opened his eyes as the realization dawned upon him. He rushed into the closet and grabbed some clothes to wear. Louis looked down at what he was wearing. He was dressed in sweats and a white tee--definitely not a good look for an interview. However, before he could ask Zayn for some clothes, the pounding on the door got faster. Louis walked over swiftly and opened it.

Liam stood outside, looking at Louis with a stern expression on his face. The older boy smiled at him sheepishly.

"You're late," Liam dead panned, raising his eyebrow, "where's Zayn?"