06- Insults and Deleted Tweets

A/N: sorry for the POV changes

Chapter 6

A week later, Zayn realized that he might have been a tiny bit wrong--okay well very wrong. Harry and Louis' hatred for each other had gotten worse and there was obvious tension in the room, more than there was before, Before, it was somehow tolerable but now, it was fucking unbearable.

The two would show up at rehearsals completely fine and into their scenes, but as soon as they saw each other, all anyone heard was yelling and screaming and not to mention cursing; a lot of cursing.

And see, this kind of stuff might have happened before a week ago, but it was never to this extent. All Zayn could see in his two friends' eyes were pure hatred; anger and hate mixing together for the latter. If Zayn had hope for a potential friendship before, then well, he had absolutely none now.

What could have possibly happened after he had left that night? Zayn mentally went through the events of the night, thinking what could have triggered such hatred between two boys.

Zayn tried to understand the problem here, but he couldn't. Harry and Louis had so much potential as friends. Zayn just knew that they had a kind of chemistry that no one but them would understand. They just had to see past their hatred for each other and who knows? Maybe they'll actually become good friends, dare anyone say it.

Was it because Harry made fun of Louis' 2048 score? No it couldn't be. Stuff like that happened all the time.

Was it because Louis cheated during FIFA and Harry called him out on it? Zayn doubted that was the reason since Louis himself knew that he was cheating.

Maybe it was when Harry and Louis were fighting over the last slice of pizza and Harry said Louis was fat enough already. Louis knew he was pretty fit though and didn't mind being cocky about it from time to time so that's probably not what changed either.

"Ughhh," Zayn groaned, combing his fingers through his hair in frustration. All this thinking was making his head hurt. How did Louis and Harry deal with this kind of shit on a daily basis?

Zayn took out his phone and scrolled through twitter, wanting to take his mind off of Louis and Harry for a few seconds.

He internally sighed when he realized his timeline was full of Harry and Louis, but one thing in particular really caught his eye.

@StylesBae: honestly I think you're all freaking out over the deleted tweet. harry deletes tweets all the time. what a big deal!1!11 #HarrysDeletedTweet

Wait what? What deleted tweet? Zayn clicked on the hashtag to find out what the hell Harry deleted that had his timeline in such a frenzy. He instantly saw a picture of what might have been the 'deleted tweet' and clicked on it right away.

@Harry_Styles: There's a difference between insulting someone you hate just to make them angry and telling someone you hate certain things about them just to hurt them. Because it really fucking hurts

That's when it hit him. Zayn had completely forgotten about the part where Harry fell asleep on Louis and how they ended up basically cuddling. Surely when they woke up something must have happened. They most certainly argued and Louis probably said a crap load of insensitive things that was different from the things he said on a daily basis. Louis was a tiny little shit; that's what he was.

Zayn quickly left his hotel room that he was now sharing with Perrie and showed up at Louis' flat, banging on the door incessantly.

A few people gave him weird glances but hell, he was Zayn Malik. He could do whatever the fuck he wanted to. And if that meant showing up at his deluded best mate's flat, then so be it.