22- No Homo

Chapter 22

Harry wasn't lying when he said he needed to get laid: he hadn't slept with someone for a while now. The closest thing to having 'sex', was with Louis. Harry didn't really want to think about that so he pushed that thought into the farthest crevice of his mind.

It wasn't like he didn't want to relish in the memory of him and Louis, lips on lips, bodies on fire, touching each other in ways that weren't what anyone would, or even could, call 'friendly'. It's just, it made Harry feel all weird inside. The memories only brought questions that Harry wasn't able to answer, or even questions that he didn't want to answer. It just crossed a line that needed to stay where it was, without either Harry or Louis crossing it. They had already went way past it when they hated each other. But now, as good friends, that line shouldn't even be touched.

God, he really needed to stop thinking about this.

"Harrryyy," Louis whined, taking Harry out of his thoughts, "I'm bored. Let's do something." Louis was still lying in bed, cuddling with the blankets because apparently, it was 'too fùcking cold'.

"What is it exactly, that you would like to do?" Harry intrigued, chuckling at the sight of the older boy, who actually looked like a two year old at the moment, bundled into the blankets like a burrito.

"What's so funny, mate?" Louis asked, furrowing his eyebrows. Harry shook his head from side to side.

"Just the fact that you look like a breakfast burrito," Harry replied nonchalantly, shrugging his shoulders, before his lips turned upwards into a smile.

"I do not!" Louis protested, scrunching up his nose in a way that definitely wasn't cute. Nope, not at all. "I'm just cold."

"I can tell," Harry replied, biting his lip, trying to hold in his guffaw.

"Anyways," Louis said, "why don't we watch a movie? I wanna be a lazy bum today."

Harry walked over to the TV stand and grabbed the remote before opening up Netflix on the screen.

"So what is it exactly that you wanna watch?"

They ended up watching Texas Chainsaw, which was probably a bad idea because Harry was sure he was going to have a heart attack any second. This was not something that was made for a faint heart like Harry's. Whose idea was it again to watch this? Oh yeah, Louis' stupid áss.

The pair was currently sitting on the older boy's bed, side by side but not close enough so that they were touching. Harry looked over to find Louis watching the movie intently as if all the gruesome and graphic scenes didn't bother him. Was Louis even a real human being? Sometimes Harry had a hard time believing so.

Halfway through the movie, Harry noticed sudden movements from the older boy. He turned around to see what the problem was when he saw it. Louis was shivering, teeth chattering and everything. Was he really that cold?

"Louis," Harry said softly, voice full of concern, "are you okay?"

"Yeah," Louis replied, turning to face Harry, " 'm just cold." Harry seemed to contemplate a matter before opening his mouth to say something.

"Come over here," He said, making Louis look at him questioningly. Harry noticed this and added, "don't you want a cuddle?" It sounded more like he was teasing than actually offering, in Louis' opinion.

"I can't tell if you're being serious or not?" Louis replied, making the statement sound more like a question than anything else.

"Does it look like I'm joking?" Harry retorted, his face showing all seriousness.