13- Interruptions and Sexual Frustrations

thank you for 8K reads, you da shit man

also, if what happens in this chapter is confusing to you, don't worry I'll explain everything later x

Chapter 13

Louis hoped, no, prayed, that last night was just some twisted dream. He tried to come up with every possible excuse, something that would just calm his mind so that he could at least stop doubting his sanity. There was absolutely no way he got Harry off. Nope. Not at all.

He couldn't stop washing his hands, scrubbing it so hard to the point where his skin was starting to burn. He felt so disgusted knowing that Harry came all over it--over his fucking hand. On top of that, he wouldn't stop using mouth wash to try and get rid of the remnants of Harry's lips on his. He just couldn't believe what actually possessed his mind to do such a thing. What the fuck was happening to him?

Louis peered over from his position in bed to find Harry sleeping soundlessly on his bed, cuddling into his blanket. Louis was chewing on his lip nervously, he was anxious to find out what would happen as soon as Harry woke up. Would he remember? They were both really drunk and it wouldn't be a big surprise if Harry didn't remember.

Louis would be kind of glad, if Harry didn't, but also kind of mad because how come Harry got to erase the memory completely and Louis had to remember every second of it? Although, Louis had a feeling that Harry would remember, and it was this realization that made warning signs go off in his head.

Louis would absolutely, most positively not be anywhere within close proximity of Harry when he woke up. He wasn't ready to face the embarrassment when last night's memories came flooding back to Harry. He checked the time on his phone. It was 10:30 so that meant that Harry would be waking up soon since the shoot started at 11:30.

Louis hurried up out of his bed and got ready as fast as he could. He didn't bother getting too dressed up since he had to change into his character's clothing at the shoot anyway. He wore a white t shirt with stars on it and black jeans, as well as his black vans. He grabbed an apple to eat on the way and walked out, checking his phone to see that it was already 10:45.

Honestly, Louis felt pathetic that he was literally running from Harry. It's just that he didn't want to deal with it. If it was up to him, he would avoid the matter as much as could, which was exactly what he was planning to do, and knowing Harry, Louis wasn't really expecting a direct confrontation anytime soon.

He got to the shoot in a little over fifteen minutes. He walked in and saw Niall and Zayn talking. There was also a third person amongst them. Louis' curiosity piked up at who this person might be, walking over to the group swiftly.

"Louehh," Zayn greeted, dragging his name out. Louis smiled, saying his hellos and giving Niall and Zayn manly hugs. He then diverted his attention to the stranger Niall and Zayn were talking to before.

"Hey my name's Louis," He said, smiling at the mysterious guy in front of him.

"I'm Liam," He greeted back, "nice to meet you."

Louis thought that Liam kind of looked badass. He had some stubble on his face and dark brown eyes. He was wearing a batman t-shirt and black jeans with black high-tops. He had a buzzcut, sort of. Louis couldn't really tell. It looked like a buzzcut, but at the same time, not really.

Wow, Louis thought, that made total sense.

"So you're new here?" Louis asked, sparking up a really long conversation between the four boys.

Louis found out that Liam was, in fact, new. He's originally from Wolverhampton and moved to Germany when he was ten years old. He was twenty one now. He was also the new cinematographer. Apparently, the old one got fired because he wasn't meeting Jerry's 'visual appeal.'