She is coming back

Happy Holidays! Sorry I'm posting late, but I hope you all had a lovely holiday and I hope you are all doing well. I hope you like the chapter.

Edit: I didn't realize I already wrote about Wendy going to Neverland back in another chapter that wasn't as detailed as this, but it's still there. I'm going to follow along with this backstory and we will pretend the other one doesn't exist 😂
⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥

Emma and Killian spent the day together, planning how to get together Wendy alone so they could talk to her, Henry tried to go with as he wanted to help her but they denied him. They walked around the town hoping to catch a lost boy at least to use as leverage. But came out empty, the townspeople were antsy. Pan hadn't made a move other than property damage but each and every resident was getting nightmares. They didn't know why, but every night every one dreaded sleep as they had no escape from the night terrors. But the group pressed on and worked to help the other citizens of StoryBrooke and ignored their own constantly growing fear and paranoia. Killian and Emma went to a practically empty Grannys and sat a booth together drinking coffee and rum.

"Do you think we can help Wendy?" Killian asked after some time of silence.

"I hope so. She deserves it, she deserves to know the truth."

Killian nodded solemnly.

"You know I can't help but feel as though it is my fault-"

"It's not-"

"No, if I took her off the island sooner or if I just kept A closer eye on her this never would have happened! And even if it did, I could have been the one there for her. Not him, he doesn't deserve to be. I'm not saying I am but who knows what lies he is telling her. If I had just been there for her, she wouldn't be in this mess." He ranted his voice laced with hatred at himself and Pans. He was done being a piece on a chessboard and he was done sitting around.

"I need her Emma, she's my daughter." Killian spoke softly, mildly surprised at his confessions.

Emma looked at him with sympathy.

"It's not your fault Killian, you've done a lot for her, and you've been there for her more than her parents ever could. You've protected her a lot of her life. We will save her, and you will get your daughter back Killian. Emma spoke full of hope, tapping into that undying optimism her family had bestowed upon her.

He nodded gratefully and took a swig of rum.

"Thank you Swan."

"No problem Killian.

With that they say there and enjoyed one another's company in the dark times.

In the treehouse

Pan and Wendy began the process after a little more explaining.

Wendy stood in the position she was told and Pan stood behind her.

"Ready?" He questioned

"I uh... yes." She replied cautiously.

Pan mentally called for his shadow. Just a few seconds later the shadow came flying into the room with Wendy's shadows hand in theirs. Pans shadow slowly let go of Wendy's, not sure of when he'd be with her again, since the book didn't specify how long it would last.

Pan held her shadow and the shadow lined up to Wendy's figure.

He began to push and Wendy winced slightly.

"We need to say the truth and the desire..." Wendy reminded

"Okay... uh... can you go first?" She asked after a second. Pan was scared, what should he say, and if he said it would it be bad.

"Oh uh, Okay... my truth is... I may have left out some parts when I told you your memories, some parts of our history..."

"What?!" She questioned as wide eyed as possible since she couldn't move because if the process.

"But no matter what I left out, I love you Wendy, I truly do. And I want to get married." Pan spits it out so quickly. Wendys eyes softened. Pan was nervous as Wendy wasn't talking, until she did.

"My truth is I love you as well and I would love someday to get married but you'd have to ask me more formally." She joked on the last part and sent him a smile that made him smile and eyes glisten.

"And my desire is to know more, to get my memories back and fill in the emptiness." She confessed. Pan gave her shadow one more push and then it was reattached.

The second is was fully connected Wendy fell to the floor in a dream light state. Pan panicked and rushed to her body. He assumed it was a short lived side affect, he picked up her body and laid with her in his arms.

Flashbacks

(This will be different from the way she got there in OUAT, it will also be darkish because this is before Pan began to change into somewhat of a better person)

Pan watched through the window observing the girl who he longed to bring to the island for his own personal entertainment. He saw her when he first came to the part of London she resided in. Pan watched as she cared for her brothers as they walked home from school. As she took a stroll into the night. He listened to the stories she told from the nursery.

Wendy felt as if someone's eyes were constantly on her but she never spotted anyone. She looked over her shoulder, trying not to raise anyone's suspicion if there is someone. But at last she never saw anyone.

Overtime a small amount of time Pan became obsessed. He watched her constantly and snuck into the nursery while she slept to stand at her bedside. He watched her while she was at school and clenched his fists whenever a boy came within a foot of her.

In his mind she was already His.

He began planning, he needed to plan how he would get her to Neverland and how he'd deal with the lost boys. He needed to act fast though he knew, he was growing impatient.

He planned to send his shadow to her, gain her interest and grow her curiosity. Once he had a little of her trust

He would take her to Neverland.

♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥⌘♥

I will continue the flashback into the next part! 😁