Who are you?

A/N!
In the beginning of this part it's going to be a little different, since shadows can't really make facial expression or show certain emotions, the conversation between Pans Shadow, Pan, and Wendys shadow would be confusing to write, so I'm going to make it so each character has its own look. Here we go! 😁💚

PAN

PAN'S SHADOW

WENDY' SHADOW

Now on with the part 👇🏻 😆
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"How did you get here?"

"When you took the Lost Boys through the portal I followed."

"Why?"

"I wanted to be with you guys..."

"You were safer in Neverland."

"I know that! But I needed to be closer to Me as well, I felt too empty."

Pans shadow moved closer to her and held her hand. Pan groaned, he knew he could just send back the shadow it would be a waste of a bean. Then Pan had a sudden thought.

"Wait! You have all your memories don't you?" Pan asked the shadow

"Yes..."

"That means if we can re-attach you to Wendy, she could get her memory's back!" But then Pan had to decide. When Wendy gets her memories back, she may not want to stay in Neverland with him, She may not want anything to do with him, She could choose the others and not him. Or, She could choose to be with him, he'd even propose if it meant she'd stay. With StoryBrooke being the New Neverland he wanted to stay here for a while to play, he'd send most of the lost boys back to Neverland and keep Felix and a few others behind. It was worth the risk, she needed her memories to be the person he'd fallen for in the first place.

Meanwhile out in the diner

"Hello Wendy." Killian said as he slid into the booth next to her. She scooted away a little bit she got the same familiar feeling as she felt with the others so she wasn't as intimidated by the stranger as she could be.

"Hello. I'm terribly sorry but since I have no memories could you tell me you name and our relation?" Wendy spoke, she didn't want to sound demanding nor rude. It sounded a little funny because without her years upon years of talking into different ways to fit into different times, her voice tended to stick to a English accent, much stronger than her usual voice. Her brothers and Killian would have found some way to tease her about it if she hadn't lost her memories.

Meanwhile her brothers slid into the booth in front of her. Again feeling that familiar bond she didn't freak out since she was basically cornered.

"Yes of course, My name is Killian Jones. I was your adoptive father in a way. We met years ago but we were torn apart but we met together again recently." Killian tried to explain but he couldn't think of the right words to say. Wendys eyes widened, adoptive father? Pan said she wasn't on good terms with him but maybe he was mistaken.

"Oh! Thank you. I'd like to know some memories of us if you don't mind. Who are you guys?" She asked aiming to the 2 men in front of her.

"My names John"

"And I'm Micheal"

"We are your biological brothers." John finished off. They both send her a small smile. She returns it with a big toothy grin. Pan didn't mention she had brothers! Maybe he'd simply forgotten.

"Again id like to talk to you guys as well to try and regain my memories. I've already spoken to Pan and the Lost Boys as well so it's just you guys. Who are the others?" She asked when she saw the blond woman from before staring at her. They visibly darkened at the thought of Pan and the lost boys but Wendy didn't seem to notice.

"The blonde woman is Emma, you had grown quite close to her. The woman with short dark hair is Mary Margret or commonly known as Snow White, the man behind her is David it Charming; her husband, The other woman is Regina she also has magic, and Finally the little boy is Henry. He was like a brother to you. You weren't very close to the others." Killian explains, he didn't want to flat out say that the others and her never really got along as well as the himself, Henry, and her brothers do. Sometimes Emma but not often.

"Oh okay..." she replied. On the outside she was trying to be strong, trying to get her memories back, and trying to act like nothing was wrong but none of that is true. Being strong was just her chosen facade, Who knows is she'll get her memories back, and who knows what the hell is wrong with her.

Having no sight of Pan Killian decided it was a good chance to convince her away from him.

"Hey Wendy?"

"Yes?"

"What has Pan told you about Yourself?"

"Well, not much, all I know if we lived in Neverland and it took awhile for us to get to the point we were at. But I lived in London with 2 brothers. My mother and father weren't the best of people, and I can really remember much of the rest."

"Did he tell you about me?" Killian questioned softly.

"He said I had a father figure and a mother figure but that I had... gotten into a fight with them or something before I lost my memories."

She wanted to be of more usefulness, she wanted to tell them that she remembered them but she just can't.

"Wendy, Pan is-" Before John could finish his sentence the door to the back room burst without Wendys shadow insight, but Pans was.

Pan ignored the other people around him even though they glared at him profusely. Well not Henry, he was way to forgiving.

Pan calmly walked over to Wendy with 2 milkshakes in his hand. Since he didn't have a hand to use magic he just did the longer way. He closed his eyes and when they were re-opened Wendy was moved to an open booth behind the one she previously sat it. He gave her the milkshake with a smile which she blushed at. He calmly sat down in front of her and took a sip from his own.

"What did I miss?"