Shadow Torn

Wendys POV

Once the boat had docked the others rushed off the boat. First it was Snow and David, they were greeted by everyone. Then we're followed by Emma, Hook, and Henry. They were also greeted by everyone but when Regina and Gold went down the ramp to solid ground, Gold was greeted by one person while Regina was greeted by none. It was quite sad even if she isn't the nicest. Once they were off the boat Felix and I hesitantly made our way off, his arm around my shoulder and my arm around his waist, holding onto each other protectively.
We stood back from everyone else silently observing the group until Snow came up to us.

"Hello!"

"Hi Snow." I said with a small smile. Felix just nodded his head.

"There are some people who want to see you Wendy." She said pointing towards a couple of men. They look familiar, But I couldn't pinpoint from where. I've been on the island for a very long time so how could I?

I walked over slowly with Felix not far behind. Their smiles widened as they saw me coming over.

"Wendy!" They yelled running over and griping me into an embrace. I froze, I looked over to Felix pleading with my eyes for help. He nods and runs up to us.

"Hey! Back off!" Felix said grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of the group. I nod a small thanks and smooth down my clothes. 

"This is our sister! You back off!" The one with glasses retorted.

"Who are you anyways?" The short one asked Felix.

"Felix. Wendys brother and Pans right hand." He said with a smirk.

"We are her real brothers!" Glasses exclaimed.

"You couldn't be! You'd be dead!" I yelled back with tears in my eyes.

"Pan kept us alive. He needed us to do his business in this world." The shorter one said.

"How do I know it's really you?" Felix wrapped an arm around my shoulder to let me know he was there.

"Our names are John and Micheal darling, we had a dog named Nana and we lived in London before Pans shadow came and took you away from the Nursery." Glasses said.

"John?" I said turning towards the one with glasses,

"Micheal?" I questioned turning towards the short one.

They both smile and nod at me and this time I'm the one to engulf them in a hug.

"I thought you were dead!" I cried into their arms.

"We are here Wendy." John said looking me in the eye. Which is quiet weird because of our height.

"Now with Pan gone, we can go home." Micheal said.

All I could think. We just left my home. We spent so long apart things won't ever be the same. Now im the little sibling physically. I don't remember details of my old life, like if I had friends or what school I went to. It's not ever going to be home again. I have a look to Felix, they have no idea what Pan will do when he gets here. If I just leave I will feel like I cause it, the deaths will be on my hands.

"Can we stay here?" I asked "find a new place and adapt?"

They both looked at each other and shrugged.

"Sure but why?"

"I honestly can't remember much about London or you guys."I said nervously playing with my hands, it was part of the truth. "going back will be too hard. Here I can not hold onto trying to remember London."