Pans Shadow Book

Sorry i was late positing this chapter, I'm still figuring out where this story should go and the characters themselves.

Thank you to Sophie67453 for all the comments and support for my story's it means the world to me!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"We need to act now, I want this town and the girl!" Gothel complained impatiently.

"We will be quiet you insufferable hag" Pitch muttered.

"What did you say?"

"I said we will my ally" he tried to fix cause her wrath was just plain annoying. She just rolled her eyes and decided to leave it.

With the Charming's.

"It's been some time, why hasn't he killed anyone or something?! I mean I don't want him too but what's his M.O, I can guarantee that this is just means to an end in a bigger plan." Emma ranted tiredly, her and David, and snow have been working extra hard at the station to help the citizens while the others have been off on their own duties.

"We will figure it out Emma, together." Snow days trying to be her positive self. Emma just nodded and took another sip of her straight black coffee.

Killian was up in the clock tower surveilling the town, Regina was in her vault doing research with Henry so she could keep an eye on him, and John and Micheal were walking up and down the streets of StoryBrooke hoping to see a glimpse of their sister.

The lost boys were in the forest training as Pan ordered after the warning from Pitch, they practicing throwing daggers and archery, they mastered their sword fighting and hand to hand combat. Each one fighting harder as the day goes by.

Pan left Wendy in the treehouse for a little while after he put more protective magical barriers to keep out Pitch's nightmares. Then he went into town, he went to the office and went to where he hid his books.

He went through each book title until he found the one he was looking for, Shadows.
Most of the book was from a time long before he was born, the rest was his own notes.

He skipped through the pages until he found the information on how to reattach a shadow.

Shadow repair

When a shadow is torn off it takes off a part of the subject. It's an extension of ones self, not a completely separate thing. Shadows are part of a human and should be separated cautiously. There are many different outcomes when's pulling off ones shadow or another's.

There are 3 different outcomes.

1. You are pulling off your own shadow then it will be a painful process and a spell will have to be said while cutting of your shadow by your feet in the ground below. This will separate you from your shadow and not cause permanent damage.

2. Someone can tear of another's shadow safely if they do not have the intent to kill and they aren't too rough. When it is torn off it is almost sired to the person who tore it off. Meanwhile the subject will feel somewhat empty after.

3. When a shadow is torn roughly off another person and the person tearing it off does it quick and with the intent to kill will lead to a immediate death. It is hard to tell the cause of death when found because there will be no physical damage on the outside of the body.

Be wary because there is no possible way to permanently reattach a shadow.

But there is a temporary fix.

The subject needs to stand still while the person who separated the shadow from the being reattaches it. They will need to line the shadow back up with the being and push it onto them, it will hurt temporarily and it will feel like a stronger force pushing against them then just a shadow but this is the only way.

It won't reattach if the being tore it off themselves or if they willfully had someone take it off.

The only way for the shadow to completely reattach itself to the subject is if the person who tore it off and the subject reveal a truth and a desire.

Only then will the shadow temporarily reattach itself to the being.

Simple enough, Pan was a tiny bit worried about conditions but he decided he needed to do this. He needed to do this for Wendy, he at least owes her that.

After he finished reading he put it back on the shelf and flew off back to the treehouse.

Once he arrived he saw Wendy hanging upside down on the bed attempting to read a book. He chuckled slightly at the sight.

"Hey Darling!" He said scaring her out of her wits and almost making her fall off the bed.

"Peter! You scared me!" Wendy says getting up, she sat up on the bed but was soon tackled by Peter. She fell backwards on the mattress with the Pan beside her.

"Hey!" She says with a slight giggle. He quickly straddles her and begins tickling her sides, making her erupt into a heartfelt laughter.

"Mercy! Mercy!" Wendy spoke though her laughter. He smirked and got off of her. He subtly pulled her into his lap. She smiled and leaned against him.

"Wendy?"

"Yes?"

"How would you feel about getting you're memories back?"

"What?" She gasped, wide eyed.

"How?" She questioned thoughtfully.

"I need to reattach your shadow to you, they hold your memory and it will give you back your memories hopefully."

"Let's try it." Wendy decided.

Pan nodded his head slowly, still skeptical about the process and if it will work.

"What does it entail?"

"Well you will stand still while I push your shadow back onto you, and we will each need to... reveal a truth and a desire." He mumbled the last part but she still heard it. He was worried what if she didn't want to be with him when this is all over. But he pushed that aside, if she didn't want to stay with him and go back to Neverland with the boys he would have to... persuade her somehow.

"Peter?"

"Oh yes?" He questioned having not heard her call him.

"Are you okay?" She noticed the worried look.

"Yeah I'm fine, let's get your memories back."