Adoptive Mom

Hey guys!

Sorry this part is a little shorter than usual but I have a small writers block with this story.

Hope you like it! 😁💚

Also let me know if this concept is a little bit of a stretch. I will rewrite it if you think having her in this is weird. Let me know, thanks!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Pan first told the lost boys of the negotiation with the others, they were excited and vengeful. They were ready to spread chaos amongst the town. They each secretly hoped someone would stay out after dark.

The next day the group separated and visited each and every resident of StoryBrooke to ensure they know the rules. They gave each household a written list of rules. All they wanted to do was to do the most they could to ensure everyone's safety. They would need to follow Pans rules to make it out alive.

None of them liked this. They didn't like having no control over what Will happen to the people of StoryBrooke, they only had as much control as Pan would give them. They didn't like that they couldn't reassure the people of StoryBrooke that they will be okay.

Killian and Emma were together as they handed out the rules. They were walking down a neighborhood when Emma decided to make conversation.

"What do you think Pan will do? You know him better than the rest of us, these threats and rules have to be a means to an end."

"I don't know Swan, all he wants is control over the things he wants. He wanted a place where he could never grow up. So he became the ruler of Neverland. He wanted control over people. So he got lost boys. He wanted.. Wendy. So he took her and made her his. He wanted Henry, and it failed, he wants StoryBrooke now and believe me he will stop at nothing to make it all his."

"We will get Wendy back, at least her memories, so she has a choice."

"I hope so."

Meanwhile Pan decided that Wendy could go into town with him that day. He clicked his fingers and she was dressed in her usual Neverland outfit but with shoes, Pan was still trying to figure out how to replace all the roads in StoryBrooke with dirt.

They were walking through the town when a lost boy ran up to them.

"Pan! They got Felix! They took Felix!" And before he could answer they boy dragged Pan away. Wendy giggled but it was cut off when a woman began to approach her.

"Hello, Dear." The woman said.

"Hello?" She squints, she recognized the woman but she couldn't tell from where.

"How are you?" The woman asked.

"Ummm... good? How do you do?" Wendy replied trying to be polite.

"Im wonderful!" She replies with the biggest smile, but Wendy could tell it didn't reach her eyes.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" Wendy asked sheepishly she always felt bad when she could remember someone's name.

"Oh did I forget to introduce myself, I'm Gothel, or Mother Gothel per say."

"I'm Wendy, Wendy Darling." Wendy replied holding out her hand to shake. 

"It's nice to see you Dear, I've missed you terribly."

"I'm sorry?"

"Oh of course your memories right?" Wendy was speechless who else knew about her memories.

"Umm, did I know you?"

"Oh sweetie, I was your adopted mother." She replied while pulling Wendy into a hug. A too tight one at that.

Wendys has dropped, this was her adoptive mother? Peter did mention having one.

"Would you like to follow me somewhere a little more... private?" Gothel asked suspiciously.

Wendy too amazed at having a mother ignored what Jack has told her the day before, ignored Pans warning to it go anywhere alone, ignored every instinct.

"Sure." And with that Gothel lead her to an dark alley way, a pitch dark alley.

Just as Wendy entered the alley the boy pulling Pan disappeared into black smoke. Pans eyes narrowed in confusion then his eyes widened.

Wendy.

He flew back to where he had last seen her just to see her gone. He panicked and flew around all over the nearby area when he saw a glimpse of her hair turn down an alley.

He quickly flew over and saw Wendy weigh a woman. The woman scowled when she saw him but quickly hid it.

"Wendy?!"

"Peter!"

"Where were you going?"

"This is my adoptive mom!" Wendy said happily ignoring all warnings.

"No she's not Wendy!"

"Yes I am. How dare you?!" Mother Gothel said feigning hurt.

Wendy looked back and forth with confusion clear on her face.

"Wendy, trust me. Please." Pan pleaded Wendy went to walk over to him but was stopped.

"No Wendy! He's lying!" Gothel tried to convince. But Wendy took a second and realized, with peter and the others she always felt a connection if she knew them before, she didn't feel that.

Wendy chose...

Peter Pan.

Peter pulled her close and took her away from the woman a little farther down the street.

"Who was she Wendy?"

"She said she was Mother Gothel. Wait I need to contact someone."

"Who?"

Wendy dug into her pocket and grabbed the snow flake charm. Pan stared at her confused.

"Jack." She said out loud. As soon as she said it a gust of wind flew by her.

"Yes Wendy?" Jack asked as he flew above her in circles. Pans eyes narrowed at the boy.

"We ran into one of the people you were looking for. The woman." Wendy said remembering the events and cursing herself for being stupid.

"What happened?" Jack asked suddenly getting serious. But Pan was still confused and he hated it.

Pan cleared his throat.

"Oh who are you?" Jack asked again surprised that someone could see him but he figured that all the people in this town could by this point.

"Peter Pan. Who are you?" Pan sneered. He was jealous, when did Wendy meet him?

"Jack, Jack Frost."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

" ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*