The Necklace

3rd Person POV

Pan arrived at the Darling household that night, he wanted to leave another note but he found she wasn't there.
"She could be somewhere else in the house" he thought.
He flew to each window, searching for a glimpse of his Lost Girl. But she was no where to be found. He played the flute just to see Felix open the window of the room he was given.

"Where's Wendy?!" He yelled

"Her brothers call a call earlier from Snow White, she is staying at Emma Swans apartment." Felix said neutrally

"Okay." And without another word he flew to where Emma's apartment was silently flying to the window and seeing Hook and Wendy on the couch. He quietly opened the window and made his way inside, not rising to stop floating just in case of a creaky floor board, who knows how lightly they sleep. he took the previous written note and placed it on Wendys shoes so that she wouldn't find it straight away, like a scavenger hunt for notes! He said smirking at his idea. He then placed another note in the closet of the room Emma, Henry, and Snow were sleeping in. He then made his way back to the couch lightly kissing Wendys forehead but he had an idea. He took some poppy powder from his belt and sprinkled on her face to ensure she could be moved without waking. He then lifted up her head and placed a necklace around her neck. It was enchanted to where she couldn't take it off, it was to small to fit over her head and he enchanted the clasp not to break, same with the chains. It was a small chained necklace with 3 things on it. A Pan Flute, a Bird silhouette, and a acorn. He then gently laid her back down and pulled the blanket back over her.

"Goodnight My Wendy-Bird." He said in a whisper.

Wendys POV

I woke up the next morning to find me wrapped in Killians arms, I snuggled closer and just held on to him. I didn't have any nightmares last night which was weird. They usually happen every night, but I'm not complaining. I was glad to be with Killian after everything that's happened he hasn't gotten mad at me, which has helped a lot. Emma and Snow came downstairs an hour later and Henry followed short thereafter. I woke up Killian and we all had breakfast together, specifically waffles! They are my favorite!

"So Wendy how did you sleep?" Emma asked

"Pretty good, other than this dudes snoring" I said pointing at Killian.

"I don't snore love!" He said, feigning hurt by putting his hand over his heart.

"Sureee Captain sure." I said with a small smirk.

"You kno-"

"Okay, Okay you two" Henry said making me playfully glare at him while the others laughed.

"Hey Wendy? What's that necklace?" Snow questioned

"Wha-" I looked down and saw a necklace around my neck. She saw the charms and she knew exactly what happened. All the color drained from my face.

"It was Pan, I never seen it before." I started shaking and gripping onto myself. I began breathing heavily, slowly breaking down. I couldn't hear what they were saying. Henry came up in front of me and held my hands, it made me calm down a bit, but just enough to wear I could focus again.

"Sorry." I whispered, ashamed of my reaction.

"It's fine Wendy, really." Emma said and everyone else nodded.

"Thanks Henry."

"No problem Wen." He said with a smile.

"Can you take it off for me please Emma? I'd ask Hook but I think it may be difficult." I said with a dry laugh. He just playfully glared but couldn't hold in a laugh. Snow chuckled with a smile.