Granny's Diner

-Previously-

"Who wants Grannys?" Emma spoke looking at the large group.

It was finally over.

~*~

The group walked over to Granny's, where they met up with Henry, John, and Micheal.

"I assume since you all are still standing, and there is no Pitch in sight, that we won?" Henry spoke looking hopefully at his mothers.

"Yeah we won Kid." Emma said hugging him then ruffling his hair.

They all walked inside Grannys who came out with a shotgun before realizing it was them.

"It's over?" Granny questioned with a straight face.

"It's over." Snow reassured and David wrapped an arm around her smiling down at the love of his life.

Granny smiled wide, wider then any of them had ever seen before. "Good, I was losing business." They all laughed at that, even Peter who let out a poorly concealed chuckle.

Granny began making them food as the diner flooded with people who were notified that it was over by Reginas magic.

Emma, Henry, and Hook all sat together as Snow and David conversed with the town and Regina was telling off Gold in the corner.

Micheal and John sat behind wendy in a booth as she and Peter sat across from each other, both wanting to quickly finish the hot chocolate Granny made them so they could go outside to the lost boys.

"What would I do without you My Darling?" Pan questioned kissing Wendys hand lightly as her face turned red making him smirk.

"I don't know you big overgrown tree." She teased causing him to look offended. He mocking placed a hand on his chest and leaned back.

"You wound me." Wendy giggled at her loves antics.

They quickly finished the hot chocolate and snuck out the doors, meeting the lost boys who had to sit outside but were still treated with a few plates of cookies for their help to take down pitch. They all jumped up, including Felix when they walked out.

Felix ran over and hugged Wendy, followed by the rest of the lost boys as Peter looked at them. He knew they were family, they were his as well. He didn't have to worry about Felix, unless?...

Before Peter could over think too much he was grabbed by the hand and pulled into the big hug that seemed like a doggy pile at this point. Wendy was smiling in the middle of it all.

It felt like home.

They released the hug after a few minutes and went back to the plates of cookies.

"I see how it is." Peter said dramatically as the lost boys went back to eating the cookies, they all smiled at him sheepishly other than Felix who smirked and bit into another to spite him.

"When are we going home?" A little lost boy asked as he nibbled on a cookie. Of course he was having fun being somewhere else with new places to explore. But it wasn't the same, not to any of them.

Peter looked over at Wendy and she nodded at him before turned towards the lost boys.

"Tomorrow if your up for it." She said making all of the boys cheer and begin talking to each other, wondering what fun games they'd play when they were back on their own turf.

"When are your going to tell them?" Pan questioned glancing back inside to see John and Micheal looking serious why Killian laughed along with something Emma said as he stared at her longingly.

"After they party. They deserve a night of happiness." She spoke before putting on a fake smile.

"I should go back in." Wendys aid before walking back in walking over to John and Micheal who waved her over.

"Pan?" A voice said from the crowd of lost boys. Pan turned towards the boy and raises a eyebrow.

"She's coming back... right?"

Pans she's softened before answering.

"She said she would and she really would love to. But I won't force her if she changes her mind." Pan spoke before stealing a cookie off the plate causing the boys to start play fighting him with him defending himself weakly.

The town sat in Granny's basking in the feeling of now having to be wary of the boogeyman or a self absorbed, narcissistic woman. After what they gone through they didn't even care that Peter Pan, the one who had killed a few people of the town, was outside.

Soon the party was ending and only Regina, Emma, Henry. Micheal, John, Wendy and Killian were left at the tables. Pan walked in as Snow and David left to go home. It had been a long day for them.

Micheal and John pulled Wendy to a table and they sat close together so the others wouldn't hear them. Pan stayed in the corner of the room observing the three.

"We want to stay here, in StoryBrooke." John said as he looked at his siblings.

"Like you said when you got here, we are surrounded by people like us. I wouldn't want to try and explain why I couldn't grow older to my boss." Micheal joked light heartedly.

"I have something to tell you." Wendy spoke as she looked at her excited brothers.

"You want to go back to Neverland." They both side simultaneously. Wendys eyes grew wide causing her brothers to laugh.

"We know Wendy. We knew you'd want to go back with your true love." Micheal teased making her blush before John continued talking.

"But you better visit like once or twice a week minimum and come back on Christmas. We haven't had one of those together in forever." Wendy laughed with glee seeing her brothers agree to her plan.

"Of course! I wouldn't just leave without coming back. We just got back together after so long. I love you guys." Micheal and John looked at their sister, their big sister who was supposed to be the older one. But they couldn't imagine her as anything else then who she is now. She wasn't meant to grow old.

Killian walked over and slid in the booth next to Wendy.

"I assume your talking about Wendy going back to Neverland?"

"You too?!" She questioned almost yelling making her smile sheepishly at Pan, Regina, Emma, and Henry who looked at her quizzically.

"Of course I did, I'm your father." Killian spoke throwing a arm around the bench as she leaned into him.

"Of course you are." She whispered, feeling the cool leather of his jacket on her face.

"But like they said, your coming back three times a week minimum, for at least 2 hours." Wendy smiled at him and she knew they would be okay.

A hour later the others had all left, after telling Emma, Regina and Henry about Wendys departure the next day. They all swore to say goodbye to her before she left and promised to meet her in the town square with Snow and David as well at 12:00.

Wendy was almost going back home.

And she couldn't be more excited.

Neither could the lost boys.

~*~

The story's almost done, just one more part and this over a year long journey will be done.

I hope you liked it so far, and thank you for all the reads and support.