15

Catras Pov
I swung until I was at the building Shadow Weaver said they were going to be then landed on top of the roof. I quickly hid behind some boxes which I assume was full of the gas. I peeked over the boxes and saw Shadow Weaver and Hordak messing around with some machine which would release the gas.
      "Did you send the soldiers out Shadow Weaver"
      "Yes I did sir"
      "Good are you ready to get started"
      "Yes"
I really hope this plan goes well and no one gets hurt. 'I really hope Adora is doing ok right now'.
                                    Adoras Pov
I swiftly dodged a bullet that I sensed coming from behind me and turned around. I saw three soldiers looking at me ready to shoot but were cut off by me webbing the two on the outside before pulling them together making them hit the person in the middle hard. They fell on to the floor and I threw a web bomb to keep them there. I looked back up to see 5 more soldiers coming my way. I shot the first on in the face and pulled them towards me before jumping in the air and kicking them in the face knocking them out. The next I slide in between their legs before standing up behind them and punching them in the back of the head. The last three were close to the wall so I just threw a web bomb sending them flying back into the wall were they got stuck. No more soldiers seemed to be coming this way.
      "Hey guys it's Adora are y'all ok"
       "I'm- I'm fine"
        "Me too this bow is fantastic"
        "My robots doing its job great isn't that right Emily"
I smile under my mask happy to know my friends are doing just fine but then realise Catra didn't answer. This concerned me so I double checked and there were no soldiers so I started to swing to the building the gas was being released from.
                                  Entpratas Pov
Emily blasted another solider with a web bomb sending them down.
    "You're doing amazing Emily"
The robot did some cheerful beeps back before getting back to work. Many soldiers tried shooting Emily but her armour was bullet proof due to my designs. Bow also made it so Emily could work on her own while I sat safely inside her monitoring. Soon enough Emily brought down all the soldiers.
       "AAAA EMILY I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT"
I squealed some more before hoping out of Emily and hugging her.
                                       Bows Pov
Each arrow I sent released a web bomb either sending the soldiers stumbling back or getting caught in it making them unable to move. I was keeping my cool so I could think and shoot clearly but all of a sudden a solider grabbed my bow and pinned me to the floor. I started panicking a little but remembered what Catra taught me. Earlier this week she explained that even with her powers she can be overpowered when it comes to strength so she uses people's strength against them. The soldier brought up a hand ready to punch my face. He brought his fist down but was met with concrete because I dodged moving my head. He screeched in pain and was distracted so I kicked him off me before shooting him with a web bomb. Four more soldiers came from the right but I noticed before the could attack and hit them with a arrow. No more soldiers seemed to come so I started relaxing. 'I can't believe I just did that'.
                                      Glimmers Pov
I threw another gas bomb making all the soldiers slowly go unconscious and obviously make them a little sparkly.  They kept coming but I kept throwing dropping them like flies until I was grabbed from behind. I tried wiggling out of the grasp but couldn't. I reached into my pocket but instead of grabbing  a gas bomb I grabbed a web bomb. I brought my hand up and hit the solider in the face with it causing him to let go before the bomb went off. More soldiers started coming so I reached down in my pocket and grabbed another gas bombing and threw it there way  knocking them out. Once no more soldiers were coming I stopped throwing and looked around.
   "Take that Horde Scum"
                                      Catras Pov
I leapt  from out of the boxes and webbed Hordaks hands together then pulled him towards me. I then leapt into the air and knee'd him in the face. He fell to the ground. 'LOOK UP' , I listened to my senses and looked up before getting hit straight in the face by Shadow Weaver and her Gauntlets. I could feel the heat radiating from them but luckily it didn't burn through my mask to reach my face. The punch made me stumble a little bit but I was still able to dodge before she hit me again. I threw a kick at her but she grabbed my leg. I retorted by spinning to kick her in the face with my other leg making her let go of my leg. She quickly tried to punch but I grabbed her hand and tripped her using my leg sending her hard to the floor. I was about to punch her in the face to knock her out but I was hit with a blast from behind sending me flying. I almost fell off the building but I caught on just in time a pulled myself up. I saw Hordak with with a laser canon on his wrist pointing it at me. I was to distracted by Hordak I didn't see Shadow Weaver go to my side until I felt the burning  on my face. She held her hand on my face burning threw my mask until half of my mask was gone. I kicked her off before she could continued and burn my face. I sensed another blast from the laser canon and dodged out of the way. Shadow Weaver tried to send me a kick but I also dodged just in time.  Both now were ganging up on me and it was becoming a little hard to handle. Suddenly Shadow Weaver was webbed up. I looked up and saw Adora. I didn't hesitate this was my chance I ran to Hordak before jumping and throwing a hard punch at his face before bringing my leg up and kicking down hard at his wrist canon shattering it to pieces.  Adora landed by my side and we looked over to see Shadow Weaver getting up. Adora  webbed her wrist and I webbed the other. We both pulled her towards us before jumping up and kicking her hard in the face together. She went unconscious from the kick and fell to the ground. Adora threw a web bomb on top of both Shadow Weaver and Hordak preventing them from getting up.
         "Hey are you ok, What happened to your mask"
          "I'm fine princess"
She looked over at the boxes then back at me.
           "Is that the gas"
             "Yeah I think so"
We both walked over to the box and opened it revealing a container with a red gas inside it.  We both stared at the mysterious gas for a while until Adora spoke up.
           "What should we do with it"
           "I think we should we keep it safe somewhere maybe Entrapta can find out what it is"
           "Entrapta, Catra we need to go check up on our friends"
I looked at Adora before quickly nodding.
Adora looked at me before pressing her ear and checking up on Bow , Glimmer and Entrapta
            "Guys it's Adora are y'all fine"
             "Yes I'm fine, this is Bow"
             "I'm good this is Glimmer"
              "Me and Emily are fine"
Adora pulled off her mask then looked at me giving me a dumb grin.
             "I can't believe you did it"
               "We did it dummy"
She pulled me in for a hug which I quickly hugged her back. She pulled back and I did too before pulling off my mask and looking at her. She smiled and blushed at causing me to blush back. She then leaned in closing her eyes and I quickly followed until her lips connected with mine. My stomach quickly erupted in butterflies and I felt us both smile into the kiss. Adora pulled back and looked at me pressing her forehead against my own.
      "It's over , they're gone"
       "Good riddance"