7

Adoras Pov
"Ugh"
Light shined in through the the blinds waking me up. When I woke up I noticed something in my arms and saw I was hugging Catra. My face turned red and I quickly untangled myself from her body and got up. Angela was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for all my friends thats soon started to wake up. Slowly everyone woke up and we started eating. After eating people started heading home the last being Catra. Before she headed out the door she spoke up.
"Uh thanks Adora I don't have many friends so this was nice"
I noticed the faint blush on her cheeks before she turned around and closed the door. I was about to go to my room when Angela called my name.
"Adora"
"Yea Mom"
"Next Saturday I'm having a rally because I'm receiving a award from the mayor do you mind coming?"
"No not at all I'm proud of you mom"
"Thanks sweetie can you go tell Glimmer"
"Yea Sure"
I walked to Glimmers room and told her about the big news. She agreed to come and said we should bring a friend along. I agreed and decided to invite Catra.
Catras Pov
I left Adoras house and started walking through the the city. I went to a alley way and checked to make sure no one was looking before running up the building. On top of the building was a black bag containing my suit just as yesterday and I let out a sigh of relief. I don't know what I would've done if it was gone. Pulling out my phone I texted Scorpia to get her ear piece cause I'm ready and she replied sure. I put on the suit and adjusted my web shooters before leaping of the building.
"Hey Wildcat"
"Hey Scorps"
"There seems to be nothing in your area I'll update you when there is"
"Ok cool"
I was just swinging around the city for a couple of hours and Scorpia didn't inform me on anything so I decided to call it a day and go to her house. I went back to the building and grabbed the bag. Before I went to Scorpias I checked my phone and saw a text from Adora asking if I wanted to go to a rally thing for her mom and I replied sure. Then I leapt off the building and started swinging to Scorpias.
🏳️‍🌈time skip🏳️‍🌈
The week went by really fast Adora and I turned in our Project and got a A+ I know big surprise it's not like I'm one of the Spider-people. Surprisingly there hasn't been much Horde activity lately and Shadow Weaver still hasn't exposed my secret which I'm grateful for but I'm also a little Confused about why. I mean she could do it whenever she wants but she hasn't yet. I push away those thoughts and continue getting ready to go to the rally with Adora. I put on some blue jeans ,converse, and a Grey Nike sweater then wait outside for Scorpia to drive me there. I would swing there but I didn't really want to bring my suit and risk getting it seen.
"Hey Wildcat"
"Hey Scorps"
"You ready to go"
"Yea"
We hoped into her car and buckled up. The car ride was mostly silent other then the music playing in the background as she drived to the rally site. I don't really know what the award or rally is about but Adora wanted me to be there so I am. 'It's not like I like Adora or anything I just don't want to be a bad friend'. We arrived at the site and I hoped out of the car.
"Bye Scorps thanks for the lift"
"No problem Wildcat tell the gang I said Hi"
"Will do"
I waved at her then walked off into the crowd. I was pushing my way through people looking for Adora when I spot a dumb little blonde hair poof and started going that way.
"HEY CATRA OVER HERE"
Wow that was just like last time in the cafeteria. 'Oh god people are looking' my face goes red but I still make my way over to Adora,Sparkles,and Arrow. We just talk for awhile when someone gets up to the mic.
"Hello Everybody today we celebrate that the city has been the cleanest it's ever have thanks to Angela Brightmoon"
Everyone starts cheering.
"Today she will be receiving a award for outstanding work for her Corp towers which tell us about pollution and how to prevent it the best we can"
Angela walks up to the mic to speak but I can't hear her theres this ringing in my ear that something is wrong. I look around and notice Adora feels it too. I keep looking around some more when I spot someone with a bomb strapped to their chest with a Horde logo jacket to the right of the crowd and a another solider to the left. I look back up at Angela and there's another one behind her. So I start screaming.
"ANGELA BEHIND YOU"
BAM. The bombs start going off so I jump on Adora and yell
"Get down"
But then suddenly my vision goes black and I pass out.