14

Catras Pov
The week went by quick. During the whole week I couldn't focus on school all I could focus on was the plan and how peoples lives were depending on me. 'I'm not gonna mess it up this time'. We've been planning all week and have been looking at the technology Entraptas made. For herself Entrapta made a robot she can crawl into and can control. The robot can shoot electric webs which stun people and is bulletproof. Bow made a bow and arrow that explodes into a web net plus made bulletproof clothes and a helmet. Entrapta and Bow made glimmer these upgraded web bombs that release a gas which should make the soldiers fall asleep it also releases sparkles for some reason. We also agreed Scorpia will be scouting on a roof informing them of the location of the Horde throughout the city. Adoras been trying to convince me to let her help with Shadow Weaver and Hordak but I've told her no to the point she gave up. I can tell she's still nervous though she's been giving me sad looks.
"CATRA"
I look over from where I was swinging to see the whole group on the roof we agreed to meet at. I still can't believe it's Monday and we'll be taking down the Horde today. If I said I wasnt scared I would be lying , as much as I don't try to show it. It seems to work on everyone except Adora which is why I assume she's been begging to go with me all week.
"Hey guys sorry I'm late"
"Hey Wildcat it's ok"
"Yeah not like everyone life in the city depends on you"
"GLIMMER DONT MAKE HER NERVOUS"
"Sorry Adora"
I laugh at the two of them then see what they're wearing. Adora seems to have upgraded her suit too the red is now made of metal instead of the fabric it used to be plus the blue seems to be a couple shades darker. 'Maybe arrow bow and Entrapta made her a suit'. I look at Entrapta , Bow , and Glimmer to see them wearing bulky black clothing and helmets with theyre gear attached to their hips. I also notice the robot about the size of me behind Entrapta. Adora and Glimmer are still fighting until Scorpia interrupts them.
"Hey guys let's calm down we have a job to do"
"Yeah everyone Remembers their jobs right , Catra are you sure you don't want me to come with you"
"I'll be fine Adora"
She gives me that look again until looking at everyone else. She goes over the plan one more time just to be sure. We're about to go our separate ways before Bow speaks up.
"How about one more best friend squad hug just in case"
We all smile at him and get into a big group hug before separating and walking away. Im about to hop off the building I'm on until I feel a tug on my arm. I turn around to see Adora.
"Are you Nervous"
"Yea are you"
"Yea but nothing bad can happen as long as we have each other right"
"You promise"
"I promise"
I smile at her and see her blush a little while looking at me. I'm about to turn around when I feel her hands grasp my face. I turn to look at her and the next thing I know her lips are on mine.
                                     Adoras Pov
What am I doing i just kissed Catra. I pull back really quick and look at her seeing her face is flushed.
         "I'm so sorry I don't know why I did that I-"
I'm cut off by her lips on mine and I smile into the kiss. She pulls away and smiles at me.
        "It's ok princess, I have to go but we can talk about this later, ok"
          "Ok"
I smile at her and she smiles at me before turning around and pulling on her mask before leaping off the building. I turn around to see Glimmer looking at me.
        "Oh shut it sparkles"
She scoffs and rolls her eyes at me before leaving with the rest of the group to go to their spots. I put my mask on and leap of the building to head to mine. 'Today is the day we beat the Horde once and for all'.