4

Catras Pov
We swing to the vent and stick on the wall. I shoot two webs on the vent and rip it off.
  "Ladies first princess"
She starts crawling in the vent and I follow not far behind her. As were crawling theres some areas that have cracks and I can see through. I'm looking through the cracks and there's just a bunch of soldiers and the blue tech.
  "Are you seeing this"
  "Yeah I don't like the looks of it"
The bad feeling in my gut is back but I keep crawling behind princess until suddenly I run into her.
  "Sorry-"
  "Shh look down"
I look down and I see this tank of blue glowing liquid .
  "What do you think that is"
  "I don't know but it looks dangerous"
I hear a creaking sound and look over to see a man entering the room. He's very tall and is wearing a mask like everyone else. There's a solider following not far behind him.They walk over to the tank and stand there for a while until the solider speaks up.
  "So why did you want to see me Hordak"
'So this is the famous leader of the Horde he doesn't look all that tough',I think to myself.
  "The technology that was stolen yesterday is it enough for our plan to work"
  "Yes sir it should be"
  "Good, with all of our work and research we won't fail and those two little bugs won't get in our way"
Princess looks back at me and makes a signal to turn around. I do and we're crawling for a minute or two when the vent breaks and princess falls to the ground.
   "Spider-girl is here"
I quickly jump down to help her. First I web up two soldiers to a wall then punch one in the face. One solider tries to punch me in the face but I dodge and kick him. I just keep fighting off more soldiers when I hear princess scream.
  "BOSS"
I look over to see a tall figure holding her against a wall by her neck. This person doesn't look like everyone else though they have a different mask ,metal gauntlets with a purple glow,and a cape. I shoot a web at the figure blinding them for a moment causing them to drop princess.
  "We can't take all of them let's get out of here"
I do as asked and start running to the exit with princess when we hear a voice.
  "Get back to work I'll catch them"
The voice makes my blood run cold and I find myself frozen in place,'Shadow Weaver'. I can hear the footsteps behind me getting louder until I feel a tug on my shoulder.
   "Come on we have to go NOW"
I do as I'm asked and keep running until we make it outside and start swinging. 'We're safe',but then suddenly I'm getting tackled to the ground. I see Shadow Weaver standing over me and whispers in my ear causing me to freeze up.
   "Hey Catra"
Her metal gauntlets  starts to glow brighter, and she's about to hit me in the face when her fist is webbed up and she's pulled back.
                                      Adoras Pov
The mysterious figure is now looking at me which is good for Spider-girl and bad for me. She starts running at me trying to hit me with her metal gauntlet. I look over to still see Spider-girl frozen in place. 'Why did she freeze up, she's usually fearless so why is she so scared of this person?',I ask myself. The person gets a hit on me and it burns my suit almost tearing it luckily her hit wasn't near my face though. We fight for a while until I finally get the upper hand. I punch them in the face sending them back before webbing them to the wall. I know I can't win this fight on my own so I decide to retreat. I start swinging away but look back to see Spider- girl is still stuck in place and there's no way in hell I'm leaving her so I go back and grab her. She just stays limp in my arms until I get to a rooftop far enough away and drop her.
   "What was that why did you freeze up"
   "I- I'm so sorry "
  "Hey it's ok what happened"
  "She-she knew my name"
  "What"
  "I don't know how she knows it's me but she said my name"
  "Are you sure"
  "Yes I'm sure princess"
   "Do you know who she is"
  "Uh yeah I do"
  "Who?"
"Her name is Shadow Weaver"
'Isn't Shadow Weaver Catra's mom?',I think to myself.
  "I think I'm done for the night see you around princess"
  "Yeah you too boss try not to stress about it to much"
I think I'm done for the night too that women was terrifying and what was that tank for.
                                       Catras Pov
HOW HOW did she know. I can't come home tonight she knows I won't feel safe there. I pull out my phone and call Scorpia.
  "Hey can I spend the night at yours"
  "Yeah sure but since it's late can you sneak through the window"
  "Yeah sure bye"
  "Bye Wildcat see you in a bit"
Swinging over there was terrifying I kept looking behind me  to make sure I wasn't being followed the last thing I want is for Scorpia to get hurt because of me.I arrive at Scorps house and sneak in trough the window as told.
  "Hey Scorpia I need to tell you something that happened tonight"
  "What happened Wildcat"
I take off my mask and start explaining everything that happened from the tank to Shadow Weaver. As I'm telling her I feel tears at the brink of my eyes and she quickly hugs me.
  "Omg how did she know"
  "I- I don't know"
  "Hey hey it's ok lets just try to get some sleep and worry about this tomorrow,ok?"
  " Ok thanks Scorps"
  "Goodnight Wildcat"
  "Goodnight Scorps"