6

Catras Pov
"Yea we do"
"I'm assuming you know it was me the other night so I want to make a deal"
"What deal?"
"You don't get in the way of the Hordes plans and I won't expose your identity"
"I'm sorry Shadow Weaver but that won't happen it's my job to protect the people so do whatever you think is best cause I'm gonna take down the Horde"
"Whatever you say Catra but you might regret it"
"I won't"
I turn around and leave the house. 'Who does she think she is asking me to let the Horde do whatever they're doing'. I swing around the city trying to calm myself down when I hear Gunshots coming from my left. Swinging as fast as I could I make it to where the gunshots were. I look down and see the police fighting the horde. No one has been hurt thanks to the cars they're hiding behind. I leap down and kick a Horde solider in the face. I then web another solider and pull them towards me when I jump to knee them in the face. I'm about to attack another when I hear a humming sound. There's a solider carrying this huge gun that's glowing blue seemingly charging up before shooting. I web the gun to get it away from them and pull it towards me. Suddenly Princess webs down and punched them in the face bringing the solider down. The remain soldiers get in their car and drive off while the police cuff the soldiers we knocked out.
"Hey sorry I'm a little late to the party"
"It's ok princess thanks for the help anyways though "
"No problem wow what's that gun"
"I don't know but I think it has something to do with the technology from the other day"
"Oh this is bad"
"Yeah , It's seems theyre improving their weapons"
   "Yeah so what should we do about it"
   "We upgrade ours princess duh maybe new gadgets a new suit"
   "Yeah ok"
    "Cool see you around princess"
   "Wait"
   "Yeah"
   "Actually Nevermind see you later boss"
                                     Adoras Pov
I almost asked her. 'That would've been dumb especially if it's not Catra' I think to myself. After helping the police a little more I swing home. Luckily today is a Friday so I'm gonna invite some friends over. I shot a text to my friend group and all of them said they could make it. I hesitated but then shot Catra a text also saying she could invite Scorpia and Entrapta. She said they could make it and I let out a sight I didn't know I was holding in. I got ready which took 20 minutes and ordered some pizza slowly everyone started to arrive with Catra and her friends being last. We're all just talking in a circle when Bow speaks up.
  "Hey we should play truth or dare"
Everyone agreed except for Mermista who just let out a groan like always. We started off with Glimmer asking Perfuma.
  "Perfuma truth or dare"
  "Uh truth"
  "Do you like anyone who's here"
Perfuma face turned bright red and she slowly nodded. Next Mermista asked Glimmer.
"Glimmer truth or dare"
"Dare"
"I dare you call your mom and tell her that you're pregnant"
  "WHAT I CANT DO THAT"
   "It's the rules sorry Glimmer"
She slowly pulled out her phone and dialed our mom. The phone rang for a while until someone picked up and she put it on speaker.
  "Hello Glimmer is everything alright"
  "I'm pregnant"
  "WHAT"
Glimmer hung up before our mom could rant at her and started shooting her mom texts. Next Catra asked Bow.
  "Hey Arrow truth or dare"
   "Truth"
   "Do you like Sparkles"
  " it's Glimmer"
His face turned a deep red and he squeaked out a no even though we all knew he was lying. Next I asked Catra.
  "Catra truth or dare"
  "Truth"
  "What do you think off the Spider-People"
                                    Catras Pov
My face paled. 'Does she know somehow' I think to myself.
  "Oh I um I think they're cool and help the city"
  "Cool"
I let out a sigh I didn't even know I was holding in and we continued the game. After about another hour we started getting bored and decided to watch a movie. Adora turned on the Tv and the news started playing which was just about our fight earlier. She changed the Channel and put on the movie we agreed to watch which I already forgot. I don't really like hanging out with people other than Scorpia and Entrapta but this was nice and most of Adoras friends are cool. I'm watching the movie when Adora whispers something in my ear.
"I'm so tired"
  "Yeah me too"
I was getting comfy to go to sleep when Adora spoke up again.
  "You're seriously gonna sleep with out a blanket come here this one is big enough.
I know my face turned completely red but I still got under the blanket. Adora fell asleep and subconsciously hugged me close with her arms sending butterflies to my stomach. Everyone else was watching the movie but I was just watching the blonde hugging me under the blanket. 'It's not like I have a crush on her or anything though'. The movie finished and everyone else started to fall asleep. Soon I started to drift  asleep too with a smile on my face already forgetting  about the incident with Shadow Weaver. I look down at the blonde one more time before closing my eyes and drifting to sleep.