10

Catras Pov
Looking at the front doors of the building I'm really regretting coming to school. I can already tell I'm gonna be bombarded with questions because of all the stares I'm getting . 'Yeah I can't do this' . I turn around and started walking away until there was a hand on my shoulder.
"Catra where are you going"
"Home"
"No you're not"
"Adora"
"Sorry but your gonna have to face this"
"What if it was you "
"Oh yeah I definitely couldn't do this but still you are so come on"
"Ugh"
She grabbed my arm and started pulling me into school. Today I decided to not show up early which now I'm regretting cause the hallways are flooded with people. We keep walking until we reach science. I reach out for the handle before I'm stopped. Adora grabs my cheeks making me turn a deep shade of red before saying.
"Hey don't worry about it ok I'm here for you"
"Promise"
"Promise"
With that she lets go off my face and walks into the classroom. All eyes immediately dart to me including the teacher. I start to tense up but Adora grabs my hand and drags me to my desk before she sits next to me. There's a silence filling the class room before the teacher finally realised that teaching is more important then staring at me.
"Ok kids let's not pay to much attention to her and get started"
I put my head on my desk and just close my eyes trying to zone out but I can still feel the stares on me. 'This is going to be a nightmare'. I'm brought out of my thoughts by the teacher calling my name.
"So Catra we finished a little early today and I was wondering if you would be ok if we asked questions"
Adora gave me a worried glance but I grabbed her hand squeezing it telling her I'll be ok.
"Um yeah sure"
All of the kids hands raise in the air except for Adoras. I point at some random kid in the back and he starts to ask his question.
"So I was wondering if you could show us how you stick to walls"
I glance at the teacher and she nods saying it's ok so I stand up and walk to the nearest wall. Everyone was staring at me in anticipation. I put one hand on the wall then the other before putting a foot up. I slowly start crawling until I'm about to be on the ceiling then jump down landing in my signature pose. Everyone starts cheering around the classroom which makes me feel really embarrassed. A couple more questions go by before I point to another girl in the back.
"What's it like being a failure who couldn't help at that rally"
I freeze and tears sting my eyes.I run out of the classroom and to the nearest bathroom not wanting to cry in front of everyone.
Adoras Pov
After seeing Catra run out of the classroom obviously about to cry I turn to the back of the room and stare daggers into Kali.
"What the hell Kali what's wrong with you why would you ask her that"
"Oh shut up Adora you're only defending her because of your little gay crush if you didn't like her you would hate her too"
"What are you talking about she couldn't do anything"
"She still could've tried to help"
" You weren't there she almost died"
"I guess she's a pretty sucky hero then"
I was about to continue yelling at her until the teacher spoke up and told us to stop. I asked to go look for Catra but the teacher said no which pissed me off . Class was almost over so I decided to look for her after class and try to cheer her up.
Entraptas Pov
I was walking through the hallway when I heard a muffled sob come from the bathroom. I tried to ignore it but it just kept happening so I became curious. I peeked my head into the bathroom to see Catra crying on the ground hugging her knees to her chest. I've never really been in this situation before but I don't really know what to do. I walk over to her and sit next to her which kinda startled her but she sees it's just me and relaxes a little.
"Your upset"
She lets out a low and forced sounding chuckle before saying.
"What gave it away"
"Your tears and sobs with that data Ive come to the conclusion that your upset and data never lies"
"Good observations"
"Thanks but what happened"
"People are assholes that's what happened"
"Oh I'm sorry about that"
I don't really know what to say so we just sit there for a while in a comfortable silence before she hugs me.
"I know I've never said it but I really appreciate you geek"
A small smile forms on my lips before I hug her back.
"Thanks Catra I don't really understand what being a good friend is but I'm glad you think I am"
She smiles at me and we both stand up. As we do I can here the bell start ringing. We walk about of the bathroom and Catra is immediately scooped up in a hug.
"Catra are you ok she should've never said that I tried to leave class but the teacher wouldn't let me I'm so sorry are you ok"
"Yeah I'm fine Adora"
I notice the blush grow on Catras cheeks and then Adoras before she sets her down and they start to walk away. 'In conclusion of all my data I think they like each other I've noticed the blushing the touching and the one time they fell asleep and cuddled and data never lies' , I think to myself before smiling and walking to my next class which was Science yay.

Tale of two spiders (catradora)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें