^new books!^

Thank you all for the love on this book! I haven't seen a lot books on the Dark Phoenix movie so I thought I would write one myself. I hope you all enjoyed it and I hope you guys like the next books. I have a ton a drafts that I am excited to post. Make sure to check out some of my other books and follow me for notifications! 💕🔮

One book I have is called 'Different' and it's a Charles Xavier fanfic.

Preview:
"Vitiligo."

Persephone turned her head when she heard the British accent to see a nice looking gentleman. He had brown, swept back hair, bright blue eyes, a pale complexion, and a comfortable looking suit. His crystal eyes seemed to be tracing the light markings on her face. Her alluring dark brown eyes, her matching hair, and blood red lips he could see in the wine bottles behind the counter.

She simply turned her head back, her head resting lightly on her hand, her elbow resting on the counter. "A gentleman would at least buy me a drink first. Common courtesy and all." The last part she added a little jokingly, making the man chuckle. He put two fingers to his temple and told the bartender, "Norman, a pint of beer for me and a gin Gimlet for the lady, please."

As he did so, his other hand brushed against her arm and she felt it. The quiet thoughts of everyone in the room ran through her head and Persephone realized, he was a mutant. He had telepathy. She decided to have some fun with this and play dumb.

She looked at him and said with a small smile, "How did you know that?"

"Lucky guess. My name is Xavier. Charles Xavier. How do you do?" Charles held out his hand and she looked at him for a second before shaking it. "Persephone." He seemed a little surprised by the unusual but was still smiling.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful woman."

***
Another one is 'Beastie,' a James Potter book.
This will be the next one I am posting and there are a few chapters already out so if your interested, you can go and check that out!

Preview:
"We should form a club." Marlene said out of the blue as all four of them walked off the Hogwarts Express. They had all gotten into their school uniforms and were now heading towards the lake but they stayed a far seats in the back so they could talk without others hearing.

Lily turned her head to Marlene and gave her a confused look as she asked, "What?"

"A sisterhood." The blonde girl said as she finally turned her head to look at the other three.

"Now what do we do?" Alice asked softly from beside Karmen, who had Lily on her other side and Marlene next to Lily.

"We change the world!" Marlene said excitedly as she smiled and threw her arms out to her sides.

"Oh good, something simple." Karmen said sarcastically but still had a small smile on her friends. Her first day and she already had four new friends. Wow.

***
And the last one is a Peter Parker book called 'When Angels Fall' which has already been started and posted.

***And the last one is a Peter Parker book called 'When Angels Fall' which has already been started and posted

Preview:

"What's your name, little princess?"

"I am Elara."

"Smile."

As the man stood up, apparently satisfied with the information, little Elaras eyes locked onto him as her innocent curiosity peaked. Around them, cries had fallen silent as the intruders herds everyone, the smell of blood wafting in the air.

Fear unmistakably caused tension on the planet, the people of Elixira were being herded like cattle. Yet sweet and innocent Elara was unaware of the blight of her people, solely focused on the purple man.

"You remind me of my daughter, Gamora. She's a fighter, just like you."

"Really?" Her bright teal eyes shine in the reflection of the flames around them.

"She will become the fiercest woman in the galaxy. Would you like to meet her?"

"Yes." Breathed Elara in awe.

His grim features lit up very slightly, the corners of his mouth pulling up at her respond. He stood up to his full height and offered her his hand. She only looked up at him, not an ounce of fear showing in her eyes as she took his hand, her little hand only able to wrap around one of his fingers. As she glanced up at him trustingly, he began to lead her away as her small wings fluttered slightly.

"For even in death, you have become children of Thanos."

***